Ref vacancies

1Jesta

Havent got rid of any current referees , but could do with probably 10-12 more.
If you have good rcon knowledge and probably more importantly good common sense :p contact me on #bwtfcl, or reply here expressing an interest, cheers.

O

old.Mr War

i might be available again boss. im only doing day shifts now :))) warspite@warsworld.co.uk. i fink ive eard of dis ere rcon thingy, its where u set grav to 0 innit?

S

]SK[

Fellow Public admin here.

Im avail this season. :)

V

vuz

/me waves at MrWar

btw War: all BW email addys got upgraded to the nicer .com years ago :)

O

old.Mr War

what you on bout biatch? is that the email on my profile cuz i cant c it!

V

vuz

its the email address u said in your initial reply on this thread :(

O

old.feigned innocence

Played with SK admining on thw BW 2fort FF on server. Always fair + clear when explaoining to peeps any issues. I feel sure he'd make a cracking ref.

feign

S

]SK[

Heh Jesta wouldnt agree with you there. Seems I kicked someone for 'no reason'. Could have been a mistake my end, but I dont remeber it.

:(

Its mainly something to do as I love watching matches. Great to look at other peoples tactics and style of play. :D

M

Moön

er Jesta just pointed that out as anyone else would have .

he actually spoke just as you left the channel, he's very busy so you gotta wait yer turn :)

Get back in there SK you chimp

O

old.feigned innocence

Personally I only ever noticed SK give clear communciation before any action was taken.

If anything happened, I'd assume it was a genuine mistake, especially given his rather candid + fair reply.

The fact that "1 kicked person" from a time when he can't even remember the issue, colours this, is, well, odd. Unless that person was aliasing and has powerful friends, in which case it's all completely clear.

Anyway, that's irrelevant. My view is that SK is up to the job, but I'm just Joe Nobody...

S

]SK[

Warning are a must be kicking. Didnt have any details on it though as the condump failed :(

Ill be in there later moon as im at work atm :D

M

Moön

shush yer moaning and get back on irc, speak to jesta or Earthy........you gay lord ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom