Recruit Me : Looking for a lower league clan

• Thread starter old.Suicidal Bunneh
  • Start date
O

old.Suicidal Bunneh

Eh there. After being in my current clan for almost an year, I am now looking for a bit more regular clan action. Although the only stipulation is that I'd prefer to play for a lower league team , although one that plays regulary and only in the BWTFCL as my current clan is in UKTFCL

Classes Played : Def : Soldier. Off : Medic/ Scout / Soldier

Availability : More or less every day, although I wont be available 8:30pm - 10:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursday and occassionaly Saturday nights.

Connection :56k

Clan Experience : About a year and a half. (Been playing about 2 years and a half total).

I can use voice comms, and show can up regulary etc. Contact me at suicidalbunny@hotmail.com or icq me at 123034475. Or hunt me down on irc.barrysworld.com #ayf

Thanks to C3n^ for the idea of me posting a recruitment post right after his :clap:

Look forward to hearing from someone..... hopefully

O

old.C3n^

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!

u copy cat! :p

:D

O

old.Suicidal Bunneh

/me hides from the fury of c3n^ :mad:

O

old.eH_SimoN

Dunno how low a div you wanna go. If you want a challenge in the BWTFCL join [eH] eh :D

#[eH] on quakenet if you think your hard enough :p

O

old.C3n^

oi .. well, I copied him without knowing then :p :D

O

old.=[PM]=Pies[CL]

Bunneh, ain't you in a PMTFCL clan?

O

old.Suicidal Bunneh

Not in a PMTFCL clan, im a ref though :E

M

Moön

lol I think I'm registered on that league for a clan somwhere but I left them when I looked and found the clans abusive history :/

M

Moön

I cant say that as it could damage thier reputation, I mean the guilty party may have been removed by now .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom