Reactivation Fortnight

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Started 28th:

Mythic Entertainment | Warhammer Herald

Let the online pandemonium begin!

BioWare Mythic has summoned all former Ultima Online, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning and Dark Age of Camelot players to join the Return of the Legends Re-Enlistment Celebration, beginning today, September 28. Returning legends will receive a hero’s welcome with free game time, bonuses, and events for the former players returning to the lands of Britannia, The Old World and Camelot.

Former players will have full access to all of their characters during the re-enlistment celebration and free re-evaluation period.

First Check out "The Re-Enlisters" Video

Click Here for all the Re-Enlistment Details

Welcome back - we'll see you on the battlefield...WAAAGH!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Activated my account yesterday, think ive manage to transfer some chars today dunno until i get home and can login. :) 1 hour of trying to get the patcher to start download, 1½ hour to download the game.. then 30 min of getting by 30 corrupted file messages with 30 restarts of patcher. :D

eksdee

FH is my second home
not to be zerged by hordes of dribbling school kids and middle-aged overweight LARPers, that's for sure!

eksdee

FH is my second home
yeah, tier 1 has always been a laugh. it's a shame they couldn't have designed the whole game to be as good as the first 10 levels :).

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
then you would have to remove all victory conditions in T4. and that just won't work.

eksdee

FH is my second home
pvp in DAoC worked with infinitely cyclical 'winning' conditions for nearly a decade, while warhammer is knocking on death's door after 2 years. proof in itself that winning conditions as they are currently in T4 of WAR aren't necessary, surely?

pvp for pvps sake. just look at WoW, EVE etc.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
too late 1.4 1.5 2.0 ... games already dead

ORLY? Taken yesterday, the only dead thing I saw... was me:

Svartacrux_237.jpg

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Was 3-4 warbands slugging it out lastnight for 3 hours in the zone south of troll country, was fun with my lil rank 12 knight. Held keep for along while but eventually when my uberself left to pick up siege destro overran the keep defenders. Wiped destro twice on stairs behind lord, a few more times outside, had a few fun duels behind the keep. Fun to beat up a orange con witch elf, just to be killed 2 min later by a blue con witch elf you could not even hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom