SPAM random annoying things

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Penalty Charge Notices

According to the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, I have to pay £55 due to "parking with one or more wheels on or over a footpath or any part of a road other than a carriageway (footway parking")

Must have got done by a passing camera car for the 5 minutes I was parked there.

Cunts.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Supposed premium equipment (killer wireless n) not having Windows 8 drivers on release day. Its been coming a while guys get a fucking move on.

soze

I am a FH squatter
The wireless network card that Dell loves to tell me rocks my world. I bet Intel have drivers haha

soze

I am a FH squatter
Its not unlucky its a choice my laptop did not spawn it without me knowing.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Money grabbing bitches. Oh well god gave us hands for a reason!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Nearly crashing into someone as they pull out (3m in front of me) of a queue of traffic without looking or indicating.

Just glad there was nobody in the other lane.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Few things to add to my list based on recent events:

- People who "try to save money by eating cheap" and buy the dirt cheap versions of everything, but then spend £70 on food for a week. (Then spend £9 on Salmon because they want a nice lunch...) Every week.
- People who "go to the gym" and by "go to the gym" go less than once a week.
- Sharing housing with people you work with.
- Shared bathrooms.
- Living with people who don't fucking know what bleach is.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
An artic that is going about 0.5km/h faster than the artic that it is overtaking on the motorway.

soze

I am a FH squatter
An artic that is going about 0.5km/h faster than the artic that it is overtaking on the motorway.
The only way it is made worse is then the cunt pulls out in front of you (so you have to break) when there is fuck all behind you just so he does not have to take cruise control off.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Changing to Office 2010 after years of using Office XP. The menu bars look like someone fired random plastic fridge magnets through a blunderbuss. What a mess. Gonna take me a while to get em back to how I like.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I would not waste too much time they are different again in 2013 which will be out soon. They will just give people long enough to buy 2010 with the new Windows 8 machines before releasing it :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
"Please wait for assistance"

ms_self-service-checkout21.jpg

FUCK THE FUCKING FUCK OFF!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
M&S and Morrisons have the WORST self-scanners I have ever seen, they're so slow and shit.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Tesco are not perfect the ones near me all have contact-less payment but it is turned off so you need to enter your PIN needlessly!

opticle

Part of the furniture
Tesco are not perfect the ones near me all have contact-less payment but it is turned off so you need to enter your PIN needlessly!

I don't even know what to do with contactless payment because it was all broken when it was first installed and now its working no one knows how to use it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

There's currently a cap on the amount you can pay through contactless (€15 here, I think its a tenner in the UK), so its a bit of a waste of time. Its probably why its switched off on the self-serves, too many potential customer service issues at the moment.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Quicker and less hassle to just use a person.
This. I used to get paid to scan stuff through a till. Really not keen on increasing the number of unemployed just so I get to deal with an unreliable piece of shit machine.

soze

I am a FH squatter
There's currently a cap on the amount you can pay through contactless (€15 here, I think its a tenner in the UK), so its a bit of a waste of time. Its probably why its switched off on the self-serves, too many potential customer service issues at the moment.
But for lunch when you just grab a sandwich and a drink for £4 being able to use my pay tag would be sweet. Just stick to the other side of my club card key ring and it is full of win.

rynnor

Rockhound
But for lunch when you just grab a sandwich and a drink for £4 being able to use my pay tag would be sweet. Just stick to the other side of my club card key ring and it is full of win.

There are a few security issues with contactless - namely any smartphone with nfc can sniff your data and store it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Really does worry me to think what will happen in 50+ years time, Anyone ever seen Wall-e? :(

Human Interaction is rubbish as it is, and all we're trying to do is stream line the communication parts, so we can 'grab a sandwich and a drink for £4' so we can get back to work as soon as possible :\

Chilly

Balls of steel
£3 meal deal at sainsbury's noob! Premium sarnie, crisps/fruit + drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom