SPAM random annoying things

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But if you then slow me down as I have decided in advance what I want and know where everything is then I have every right to want to set fire to you.

How small are the shops in the UK if a person standing can block your way? :eek7:

Or are you lot getting a bit "american" around the waist?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You don't need to block my way in order to slow me down.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You don't need to block my way in order to slow me down.

:eek6:

How else could i? Unless i'm sitting on the last piece of cheese in the shop that you want, i'm not going to be able to hinder your routine.

Or are you lot standing in the store, going "pst, hmpf, bah" at some random person for five minutes, while you could just move along, then blame THAT person on your own waste of time? :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its nothing to do with the size of the store, the size of ppl's bellies. Its to do with patience. Everyone's in a hurry with little or no patience / courtesy for anyone else these days "I have to be first in the line. Get out of my way. I'm in a hurry. I'm more important than you. I'm running late. Its your fault for standing there. How dare you stand there deciding what to buy when I need to get past you" etc

Ppl need to stop thinking they are the centre of the universe and everyone else has to revolve around them

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Or alternatively, people need to realise that not everyone has the time to dawdle about like an aimless prick, making other peoples lives a nuisance. It's possible to be a slow and take your time without getting in the way of people you know.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There is no alternative. Accept people for what they are. How much effort does it take on your part to move round them? And ppl wonder why there are so many angry nutters around these days...

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The people who wonder why there are angry nutters are those who walk around in their own world oblivious to the carnage they cause behind them.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's what i was curious about; how can someone be THAT much in the way in a store :p

Small hallways, or areally fat person perhaps. Otherwise you're whining, essentially, about one extra step.

What magical way are these people standing around to stop your travels? Hand on the sausages, foot ni the milkshelf and other leg in the candyshelf?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, yesterday for example, there was one whale talking to another whale, both had trolleys. I couldn't get at the chicken section at all because they were blocking it off I said, excuse me several times but they ignored me. I just moved their trolleys out of the way in the end, which resulted in filthy looks from both whales... Later when I was trying to get at the weetabix one slow witted couple were just stood there staring vacantly at their shopping list. Again the polite "excuse me please" was ignored.

I am perfectly polite, that doesn't mean these cretins don't get on my tits.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ah yes, those are annoying. To the point of which i get annoyed anyway. Bit more spesific then ""people standing around".

Though i didn't think of Raven as the impatient one anyway, but the others who followed the comment might be :p

Still really curious on how one can slow someone down without being in the way. Unless it's a pungent odour issue.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Well, yesterday for example, there was one whale talking to another whale, both had trolleys. I couldn't get at the chicken section at all because they were blocking it off I said, excuse me several times but they ignored me. I just moved their trolleys out of the way in the end, which resulted in filthy looks from both whales... Later when I was trying to get at the weetabix one slow witted couple were just stood there staring vacantly at their shopping list. Again the polite "excuse me please" was ignored.

Ask once with a loud voice then just plow through if they don't move, that's what i'm doing.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
little mozzies shouting abuse from their car window

overtook a nissan today in Camden - he roars up next to me with his twin large-bore exhausts and fake spoiler leaning across the seat mouthing off cos I overtook him

I know what I like to have done, but I don't fancy going to jail, so I smiled at him (which made him madder), wound the window up, and let him pass me

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I had one like that, some malnourished little chav got upset that I accelerated away from some lights faster than him, he thrashed it past me in his shitty saxo and tried to cut me up. It was quite funny because he took the same turning as me off the dual carriage and had to stop at some temporary lights. He looked a little green as I pulled up behind him :)

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved

You said excuse me several times!? People will get one polite excuse me from me, if i'm ignored I get the elbows out and plough through ::evil:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Mozzies. Real mozzies.

You're lying in bed, the windows are wide open because it's bloody hot. It's pitch black. You're just starting to drift off to sleep and all of a sudden you hear this high-pitched buzzing drone get louder. And louder. And louder. Until it's so close but you can't fucking see because it's dark. So you lash out at the noise and it goes quiet. BUT THEN IT STARTS AGAIN. :eek:

There is no option but to fully wake up, turn the lights on and find the annoying little fucker. But turning the lights on only attracts more annoying insectoid wildlife. :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Fucking this! Being 6'5" it pisses me off that short people only care about the lower shitty polluted air levels they venture in..

:clap:

Being tall is great - apart from getting eye-fucked by umbrella nazis

oh and ppl only having a 6'4" internal doors in their houses. Midgets.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Having a gig change venue from a great one to some dive you've never heard of and that doesn't even have a website. :eek:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Depends who you ask & the culture

For me, anyone 5'9 & under is a short-arse :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom