SPAM random annoying things

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Nope, you should get it back in a matter of days, weeks at the very most. Small claims court the fuckers.

14 days is standard, after that you need to contact one of the three schemes and check the landlord has registered plus paid in the deposit. If not then it is small claims, very quick and the landlord will be liable for the deposit x 3 plus costs.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
It's always so difficult to get my deposit back from a landlord when I move out. I moved out at the end of June, I've tried calling, sending texts and emails and only this week have I got a response: which basically just said "We'll look into it". Last year I had a similar problem and it took like 9 months after I moved out to get my deposit back. Is it supposed to take this long?

Last year when I moved out, despite the fact there was a third part to check the place and the amount of deposit to get back was agreed upon. I waited about a month and had heard nothing, phoned up and threatened to start proceedings and it was paid the next day...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What the heck is Gmail Circles? No, I don't want to add my mobile number. No, I don't want to see if any of my contacts have posted a new picture of their pet on Facebook. Just send my email ffs!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
gmail circles is part of google+

apparently when i signed up while at work the proxy was in spain so now i have "familia" and "amigos" and it cant be changed according to Google, so i have abandonded google+ (along with most of the rest of the internets :p )

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Google+ had promise, but noone I knew took to it. That said, Facebook has become abandoned as well.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I agree, it's had it's day.

Also, a fair amount of those "users" are just bots anyway.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I distinctly remember liking Facebook before they introduced applications way back when. Everything was so static and nice, unlike the abomination that was Myspace (which is in the process of relaunching yet again). I use Facebook messenger on my phone (and in Pidgin) but hardly ever venture onto the site itself any more.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I take a video on my phone in portrait mode. Plays fine on the phone, both portrait and landscape mode.

But...

When I transfer it to my PC to watch on my big screen, instead of it playing the right way up, ie seeing it the way you recorded it,
its playing in landscape mode (ie rotated 90 degrees to the right). Its an .mp4 file.

To play it on my PC I have to fiddle and fart about for 5 minutes with the transition settings on the media player (MPC, VLC) to get it to play the right way, but the aspect ratio / scale / size of the video is always screwed up, and by the time I've tried to work out how to change that, I've lost the will to live.

Is it the file format its recorded in on the phone that needs changing? Different camcorder app?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
The secret is not to record in portrait!

If you want it played properly on your pc you will need to edit the video and rotate the frames.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
When your local curry house changes hands and the food they do becomes utter shit.

Now on the lookout for a new restaurant.

Yes, yes, I could make my own, but sometimes you just can't be arsed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Most of the time it's just not worth the effort to make your own curry. I can do a mean ass curry but it won't come in any cheaper than a takeaway.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Ordered via just-eat last night for the first time from a newly opened Indian, super cheap, tasty and with 3 dishes at the bottom of the bag with 'on the house' written on the tube. I shall be ordering from them again.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Is chicken tika masala meant to be a bland beige/light orange colour, or is it me who's used to having it really dark red with cream/nice and spicy? ;p

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
All my colleagues are Indian and their wives cook for them. They're keen to share it and a lot of it is devine, makes most curry houses taste average.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
All my colleagues are Indian and their wives cook for them. They're keen to share it and a lot of it is devine, makes most curry houses taste average.
Cos Women don't cook in restaurants :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Had a shit day, met the ex, became more shit.

She knows how to press the buttons by being cold and really really fake.

"I hope you get your life together" from nowhere she says, and "my life is very very good at the moment *fake smile*"

Made me cringe.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy

"I hope you get your life together" from nowhere she says, and "my life is very very good at the moment *fake smile*"

if her life was so good she wouldn't need to say that...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Made me cringe.
Why did you meet her?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
water off a duck's back mate. with respect to the ladies (not the ones on here ofc, they'd never do that) one passing up a chance to get a dig in is like a white shark deciding to pass up that bleeding, struggling baby seal because it just doesn't feel like some nom noms. so forget her digs, shag her mates, film yourself doing it, and post on here (get a shot of your hairy bum crack for Toh to lust over).

everybody wins man. eeeeeverybody.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
When, out of nowhere, the theme from Airwolf starts playing in your head and you can't get the damn thing out all morning.

rynnor

Rockhound
First Great Western - the bastards have stopped turning on the heaters in the winter and the air con in the summer just to save a few quid while the ticket prices ever rising!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
When, out of nowhere, the theme from Airwolf starts playing in your head and you can't get the damn thing out all morning.

Count yourself lucky; I usually have songs from Barney-the-fucking-dinosaur or the some Cbeebies thing running around in my head. This morning its from something called "Me Too". I currently love to skip in Riversea Fingal by The Sea. Whatever that is.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Clients who fail to turn up for appointments so regularly I start to resent it when they actually turn up and I have to do something other than drink coffee and go on Freddys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom