SPAM random annoying things

sayward

Resident Freddy
Ringing to book a restaurant to be told I can only book on line and they've been doing it that way for over a year. Well how come I booked over the phone 3 weeks ago?

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Just had my first 'facehugger' moment. Was on the toilet having a nice calm shit then a spider as big as a mans palm just jumped from my bathroom cupboard straight onto my face. I didn't think house spiders could jump but this one thought he was Sly Stallone from Cliffhanger! It bounced off and made the biggest thud then ran off.

I never have been scared of spiders as much as I have now. It was pretty funny walking back into the bedroom, had Apones voice in my head saying "Check those corners. Check those corners!"

Fucking spiders so many of them and I'm sure the fuckers are getting bigger.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So in reality it was the size of a penny, you saw it by a glance in the corner and ran like a schoolgirl?

Chilly

Balls of steel
A jury of his peers decided, on balance, he used too much force. That's 12 randoms and a judge passing sentence who all know more than you about the case, one of whom is a top legal brain.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
From the size of the little scrote it does seem a bit harsh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fixed it for you m8.

The usual story:
  • Known trouble-maker scumbag refuses to turn out his pockets
  • Cop ovverreacts with excessive violence on a kid he's twice the size of
  • Scumbag suffers bloody nose and bruised ribs
  • Jury finds cop guilty after seeing all the evidence, including CCTV
  • Lamp reads Dail Fail and feels sorry for the dirty cop
article-2215608-156F83E5000005DC-443_634x431.jpg

the Fail article said:
Judge Peter Davies accused Hudson..of ‘besmirching’ the reputation of a force ... by inflicting ‘deliberate degradation and humiliation’ on the teenager.

And he branded the laughter of three other watching officers, including a sergeant, ‘bullying of the worst form’ and said they ought to have been in the dock alongside Hudson.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The usual story:
  • Known trouble-maker scumbag refuses to turn out his pockets
  • Cop uses restraint technique
  • Scumbag bawls his eyes out, gets a lawyer
  • Cop loses his job
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-pain-restraint-boy-15-wouldnt-pockets.html
A jury of his peers decided, on balance, he used too much force. That's 12 randoms and a judge passing sentence who all know more than you about the case, one of whom is a top legal brain.
Also, read your own link Lamp, he fucking resigned.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Fucking sales calls from people where I've already told them to fuck off. I'm being stalked on LinkedIn and on the phone. Normally I recognise the (Indian) number on my mobile and just ignore it but they came in via the switchboard yesterday; Me: "not interested", her: "its not a sales call", Me: "so what is it then?", her: "we feel its important you know about our products and servi..." "click". Then a different muppet from the same company again this morning. This when I told them on LinkedIn a fortnight ago that I'd call them if I ever had an interest in their services. Frankly they could be the best thing since sliced bread and the fuckers still wouldn't get my business at this stage.

Vae

Resident Freddy
DaGaffer said:
Fucking sales calls from people where I've already told them to fuck off. I'm being stalked on LinkedIn and on the phone. Normally I recognise the (Indian) number on my mobile and just ignore it but they came in via the switchboard yesterday; Me: "not interested", her: "its not a sales call", Me: "so what is it then?", her: "we feel its important you know about our products and servi..." "click". Then a different muppet from the same company again this morning. This when I told them on LinkedIn a fortnight ago that I'd call them if I ever had an interest in their services. Frankly they could be the best thing since sliced bread and the fuckers still wouldn't get my business at this stage.

I've been very tempted to run a blacklist of companies which we will never deal with at work because of things like that or bad service.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Don't give a monkeys. I make the cop right.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Never express any interest, ever.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Keep them on the line, ask for more info, then when they've told you absolutely everything say "Oh sorry i was just trying to find yiur website, could you tell me again?" and waste the money of the f*ckers.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I don't normally; I was caught out by getting involved in a Group discussion about CRM that this sales guy was in.

Keep them on the line, ask for more info, then when they've told you absolutely everything say "Oh sorry i was just trying to find yiur website, could you tell me again?" and waste the money of the f*ckers.

They're in India, my time being wasted is costing a lot more than theirs.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Games that work perfectly two months ago, then you launch them again and they don't :unsure:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Does the video have full audio? If so is the kid being a gob shite? If so the Cop lost his temper and loses his job? Shows what a thank less job that really is, a massive portion of the public love to see you fall.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucks sake... he didn't lose his job, he resigned. Even the Daily Mail managed to get that right.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
is the kid being a gob shite? If so the Cop lost his temper

The kid was cheeky. Being uncooperative.

Cop was cold as you like. No temper loss. He performed the actions of someone who likes to hurt people - actions I suspect have been used many many times in places where there's not CCTV. He's gives no fuck that he's doing that in the station at the desk - what's he going to be like when nobody can see him?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
applying for a new passport for my son (first passport). WHAT A FUCKING BALLACHE.

the post office can just fuck off, I swear they make up the things you need to supply as evidence for the application, it changed every time I went into the post office and was different from what was on the documentation. wanted to use the check and send thing to make things easier and it didnt.

tosspots.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
applying for a new passport for my son (first passport). WHAT A FUCKING BALLACHE.

the post office can just fuck off, I swear they make up the things you need to supply as evidence for the application, it changed every time I went into the post office and was different from what was on the documentation. wanted to use the check and send thing to make things easier and it didnt.

tosspots.

Agreed but there are a silly amount of safeguards in place since 9/11 and obviously all the identity theft since the explosion of the internet into the mainstream.

rynnor

Rockhound
cHodAX said:
Agreed but there are a silly amount of safeguards in place since 9/11 and obviously all the identity theft since the explosion of the internet into the mainstream.

Shame it doesnt work eh - crims can still obtain false passports as the docs required to get one are all fakable.

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Best thing i found with these fuckers is to just tell them the boss isn't around for afew days and they get lost, showing even any slight chance of future interest means they will hound you

mooSe_

FH is my second home
It's always so difficult to get my deposit back from a landlord when I move out. I moved out at the end of June, I've tried calling, sending texts and emails and only this week have I got a response: which basically just said "We'll look into it". Last year I had a similar problem and it took like 9 months after I moved out to get my deposit back. Is it supposed to take this long?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
mooSe_ said:
It's always so difficult to get my deposit back from a landlord when I move out. I moved out at the end of June, I've tried calling, sending texts and emails and only this week have I got a response: which basically just said "We'll look into it". Last year I had a similar problem and it took like 9 months after I moved out to get my deposit back. Is it supposed to take this long?

No.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nope, you should get it back in a matter of days, weeks at the very most. Small claims court the fuckers.

Vae

Resident Freddy
I believe all private tenancy deposits (in the UK) should be registered into one of three deposit protection schemes to arbitrate in circumstances like this so if you know which scheme this is in then you can involve them. If they haven't put the deposit into a scheme then you can take them to court and they might have to pay 1-3 times the deposit value extra.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/HomeAndCommunity/Privaterenting/Tenancies/DG_189120

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom