SPAM random annoying things

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
There was a watchdog or something similar recently where they had an inside man doing the job, had footage of them just ripping pages out of phone books to call from etc. Not everyone goes to the expense of buying number lists :)

That's so incredibly shit & slow it's laughable but yeah it's very cheap, I doubt they even get that many sales if they dial each one by hand :) The serious companies use systems like mine to dial millions of numbers every single day. Even if only a fraction of a % of those people are interested that is still a lot of people.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
would it not make sense to also write an app that blocks your software and sell it to private customers? that way you can milk both ends of the market!

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
would it not make sense to also write an app that blocks your software and sell it to private customers? that way you can milk both ends of the market!

I couldn't possibly comment if my boss and CEO have had just that idea :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
because the doors are eeeeeextra long or because the owners are shit-for-brains morons (usually)? :(

No because they are full of spoilt little brats who just want to get out of the car the fastest way possible so mummy or daddy can buy them something else

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
No because they are full of spoilt little brats who just want to get out of the car the fastest way possible so mummy or daddy can buy them something else

in other news, some asshat has clipped the FRONT of my car today. there are scrapes along the front bumper, and my license plate holder is broken. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN :eek:

TdC

wow I'm in a cold rage about my car's front being clipped by some retard I'm actually physically angry :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Camera. Record. ???. Profit!

Or just calm down, have a breath and remember that as long as there's free female units in the world, Mister Jollylolly is happy and all else is secondary (y)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It's a private estate type place and the council are useless so we have our own management. Passed all the info onto him, he's going to ensure he gets issued a ticket and contest my ticket for me :cool:

Gave him the details this morning, was cancelled by lunch :cool:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
If you get hungover then you're doing it wrong.

Go out, get wasted, drink 2 pints of water before going to bed / passing out = no hangover.
Doing it wrong, should be getting drunk enough to not even think about doing something like the water trick before bed!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Links on sites like "take this quiz!" and "try the xcom beginnings" that then link to facebook account creation :eek:

Not talking about commercials etc, just the regular old fun stuff.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Forgetting to remove the plastic safety protector off the food processor blade.
"Stupid food processor. It was working fine last week..."

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Cheap bog roll that fobs itself off as 'premium', 'strong' and all that shit. My fingers went through at least 5 times!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
^ use the curtains. Long, strong, pleated, and they probably needed a wash anyway

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Hmmm

I have blinds. They are easy to wash but they do tend to slice up your arse a bit.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Bloody hell, females. For once in my life, (or a few more times) i was genuinely happy to have acquired two new female friends. Were like two wingwomen, was great, we had fun.

Oh, one problem. They wanted to FUCK. I was satisfied with being friends and just going out having a good time. So, out of the blue one of them asked me if i felt anything special, etc etc, touched the bum etc. I tried to dodge the question but failed(always fail with this one, need some solid advice on how to). She was not happy. Went home with them (they live at the same apartment) and were JUST going to watch a movie, so there was sex.

There was jealousy. They teamed against me, even tho i tried to explain. Called them fucking childish and asked them to fuck off.

Godfuckingdamnit.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bloody hell, females. For once in my life, (or a few more times) i was genuinely happy to have acquired two new female friends. Were like two wingwomen, was great, we had fun.

Oh, one problem. They wanted to FUCK. I was satisfied with being friends and just going out having a good time. So, out of the blue one of them asked me if i felt anything special, etc etc, touched the bum etc. I tried to dodge the question but failed(always fail with this one, need some solid advice on how to). She was not happy. Went home with them (they live at the same apartment) and were JUST going to watch a movie, so there was sex.

There was jealousy. They teamed against me, even tho i tried to explain. Called them fucking childish and asked them to fuck off.

Godfuckingdamnit.

No one is forcing you to sex, first problem there.
No one isn't stopping you from saying "I like you, but just as a friend" like women have said to men for years ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Godfuckingdamnit.

Sorry I'm failing to see a problem. Threesome.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I appreciate this might not be something that happens to everyone but I am in the process of getting a research paper published. After waiting almost 3 months for my reviewers comments this is what I get:

"There are few grammar corrections to be done."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TdC

Godfuckingdamnit.

remind me to smack you if we ever meet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom