SPAM random annoying things

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
That these stupid fucking werewolf type games are still being stickied.

One hasn't been updated in over a week and the other is active enough to keep itself updated. We've been through this before and decided that they shouldn't be stickies ffs.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
shitting at work is one of the greatest things. youre being paid to shit and play on your phone.

you need to sort your lives out gohan and gwadien
This.

Getting paid to take a long, stew in your own smell dump is nothing short of glorious.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
That these stupid fucking werewolf type games are still being stickied.

One hasn't been updated in over a week and the other is active enough to keep itself updated. We've been through this before and decided that they shouldn't be stickies ffs.
You're only bitter you don't have the imagination to play

Like me :(

Gwadien

I don't even understand the rules
I don't get it either, there should be a ambassador to come and tell us what it's all about, by the sounds of things, you go out looking for supplies and stuff, but then you can suddenly die, which is your choice or something? *shrugs*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's not the basic werewolf game formula, the basic game is really simple.

Bad guys vs good guys, try to figure out who is bad, vote out people.

Gwadien

It's not the basic werewolf game formula, the basic game is really simple.

Bad guys vs good guys, try to figure out who is bad, vote out people.
Yes, but like, how do the bad guys know they're bad, and how do the good guys know their good, and how do the good guys know who the bad guys are? or atleast work it out?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
You have a Mod in charge of the game who knows who everyone is and tells them.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
I rawk at that game!
which ever team I'm in wins because of my flawless logic and natural ability to spin a story however I want as well as keep track of all my lies so I don't get caught out. Should definately run for goverment!!!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sticking your finger in a walnut whip. That white ooze is possibly the stickiest substance known to man. Fortunately I can type with the other hand.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Having tomorrows plans messed about with by my wife. I had it all set out, what I needed to do and when. Be in town at 9am, get shit done and come home by lunch time. But no, she pipes up that she decided to have the day off too and wants to go into town with me. So that will be fucking around until gone 11, then pissing about in the shit shops for shit she doesn't need then home at tea time.

Oh and 37 emails of shit that it seems that nobody else is capable of dealing with or bollocks that I have been copied in on that will no doubt float around my head all week that don't really directly concern me, I am off this week, spackers. I sent an email and everything!

/grump

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
or......you could spend the morning trying new and interesting sekshual things with said Mrs., film yourself, and post on here for Tohtori's gratification. Dude.

Gwadien

Sticking your finger in a walnut whip. That white ooze is possibly the stickiest substance known to man. Fortunately I can type with the other hand.

You mean you saw naked pictures of TdC, and you literally exploded, so when he comes over for a hot weekend, you have a excuse? I LIKE THIS.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Lamp's just in denial, even though I have no recollection of this event.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Having tomorrows plans messed about with by my wife. I had it all set out, what I needed to do and when. Be in town at 9am, get shit done and come home by lunch time. But no, she pipes up that she decided to have the day off too and wants to go into town with me. So that will be fucking around until gone 11, then pissing about in the shit shops for shit she doesn't need then home at tea time.

Oh and 37 emails of shit that it seems that nobody else is capable of dealing with or bollocks that I have been copied in on that will no doubt float around my head all week that don't really directly concern me, I am off this week, spackers. I sent an email and everything!

/grump

I hate wasting the weekend. I want to be up and doing shit early, so i've got the rest of the day, but like yourself my missus like to fuck around all morning and take ages to get ready thus pissing half a day away.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bloody Circular References in Excel.
Excel Help needed :cry:

Suppose I have a different row each day. Within the row, Cell C5 will take a different value. Based on a simple calculation, I want another cell, lets call it A1, to change

I know how I'd handle it in BASIC, but how do I do this on an Excel spreadsheet?
Monday: IF C5 => 35 THEN LET A1 = A1+35, ELSE A1 = A1+C5

The idea being that all I need to do is enter a value in C5 for each day, and cell A1 automatically updates. Do you need a macro or something? Where would it go? in A1?

Thx

Vae

Resident Freddy
Bloody Circular References in Excel.
Excel Help needed :cry:

Suppose I have a different row each day. Within the row, Cell C5 will take a different value. Based on a simple calculation, I want another cell, lets call it A1, to change

I know how I'd handle it in BASIC, but how do I do this on an Excel spreadsheet?
Monday: IF C5 => 35 THEN LET A1 = A1+35, ELSE A1 = A1+C5

The idea being that all I need to do is enter a value in C5 for each day, and cell A1 automatically updates. Do you need a macro or something? Where would it go? in A1?

Thx
I think you'd have to do it with a cell with the initial A1 value and then a new cell say A2 containing the modified value:

=if(C5>35,A1+35,A1+C5)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Would I need a new cell each day? A3, A4, A5 etc etc? Thats what I'm trying to avoid, so I keep the spreadsheet as clean as possible.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Done a slightly long-winded work-around, works perfectly, and if I Hide the cells containing some maths, the sheet doesn't look too shabby. Can't believe I've spent 3 hours working on a poxy Excel sheet for work. Oh well, I shouldn't complain. Been out the office all day :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thinking about how stupid humanity is at times, when you could get billions of € from all the iphone sales(across the board) and fix some major world problems, but instead of doing that, people like to play angry birds in the bus 'cause they're bored.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
pretty much my entire job consists of updating excels :S

for some reason they dont believe in databases so im working on a 180mb excel which takes ~10-15 mins to start up :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom