SPAM random annoying things

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I eat while I work too, do people still get lunch breaks?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah, the classic 5pm "here's something important to test" Friday work. FUUUUUUUUUUUU.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
my coworkers losing the ability to fucking flush the fucking toilet. some of these people have multiple degrees ffs.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
my coworkers losing the ability to fucking flush the fucking toilet. some of these people have multiple degrees ffs.

Does my head in, as you said, highly educated people from good backgrounds but their toilet habits are often vile.

Chilly

Balls of steel
to be fair, sometimes the bog fails to flush a turd even though it has been flushed. I myself have laid down pipe so monstrous no single flush could destroy it. In a hurry you might not have time to wait for the flush to finish and to check the status of said laid pipe.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah I found a poo in the toilet last week, it wouldn't flush down.

Really needed to go so just pooped on top of the poop and flushed, hoping I wouldn't be covered my my own and miscellaneous shit if it overflowed. Neither poops went but nor did it overflow, so I was happy.

Feel sorry for whoever had to sort that out :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yeah I found a poo in the toilet last week, it wouldn't flush down.

Really needed to go so just pooped on top of the poop and flushed, hoping I wouldn't be covered my my own and miscellaneous shit if it overflowed. Neither poops went but nor did it overflow, so I was happy.

Feel sorry for whoever had to sort that out :(
That's absolutely fucking disgusting.

I don't shit in public places, it's dirt.

Shit-time is an important time of the day, it's when you can sit, and think about how you're going to assassinate the Glorious Leader.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
to be fair, sometimes the bog fails to flush a turd even though it has been flushed. I myself have laid down pipe so monstrous no single flush could destroy it. In a hurry you might not have time to wait for the flush to finish and to check the status of said laid pipe.

also. we have those super high pressure magic vaccum bogs. they're just not bothering. AND people from other floors come to shit in our loos. AND the stench is fucking horrendous at times. ffs :eek:

Gwadien

I did in a Festival acutally, 3 day wait, just after the cleaners had been, 2 hour wait, cleaning didn't really help.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I once went Thursday -> Monday without festival pooping :cool:

Nearly shat myself on Saturday night though.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yeah I found a poo in the toilet last week

At least it wasn't sitting on your desk, grinning at you when you got back

(Before you kill the person who put it there, you'd have to give him top marks for effort, crowded office an' all)

Gwadien

I once went Thursday -> Monday without festival pooping :cool:

Nearly shat myself on Saturday night though.
That's what I attempted, the same days, but on the sunday, I just exploded in the morning about half 5, super hung over, sprinted to the nearest 2 hour queue, was well fun, although I pulled.

Shit queues - Proper place to pull bitches.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
That's absolutely fucking disgusting.

I don't shit in public places, it's dirt.

Shit-time is an important time of the day, it's when you can sit, and think about how you're going to assassinate the Glorious Leader.
Same, I'm fucking mental when it comes to toilets. Can't go in public at all, even work only if I'm touching cloth and don't like going at other peoples either. I will hold onto it over night and go the next day when I get home, even thos that has on occasions been like 36 hours.......... Not healthy I'm sure, but just cannot contemplate going in a public place.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
shitting at work is one of the greatest things. youre being paid to shit and play on your phone.

you need to sort your lives out gohan and gwadien

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Spending €100 on car cleaning stuff in Halfords, i have a problem :(

Between that and a bed and food and a bowl for my new doggy im broke :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Spending €100 on car cleaning stuff in Halfords, i have a problem :(

Between that and a bed and food and a bowl for my new doggy im broke :p

Its a bloke thing. I too get a fierce joy out of buying cleaning stuff. Which will then sit in the shed unused for decades.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Its a bloke thing. I too get a fierce joy out of buying cleaning stuff. Which will then sit in the shed unused for decades.

The boxews are so shiney :(

New dog just crapped all over the kitchen last night too, yay

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Post Danmark never bothering to even tyr and deliver my parcels and making me go and get them

- English -

Resident Freddy
Post Danmark never bothering to even tyr and deliver my parcels and making me go and get them

yea they can be retarded sometimes .. if they're too big, (ie bigger than an envelope) they leave them at the local postcenter :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom