SPAM random annoying things

Tom

I am a FH squatter
My plan currently is when I retire, to sell this house and move somewhere away from the rat race. Many cheaper properties exist elsewhere, I don't need to be near a major city, train station, motorways. I can sell this place and get something with more land and have several hundred grand left to supplement my private pension with.

I'd quite like to renovate some place with land, and also turn that land into a nature reserve or similar.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You totally sold on blighty @Tom?

If I wasn't shacked up I think I might well have retired to another country by now. (Or I'd have bought a gaff, rented it out and would be bikepacking round the planet).

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Coming into work on a Friday morning and noticing you have a CrowdStrike agent running on your laptop.

Carbon60

One of Freddy's beloved
Coming into work on a Friday morning and noticing you have a CrowdStrike agent running on your laptop.
Thankfully I only had 2 servers that actually required fixing, most of the servers blue screened and restarted themselves but are ok. A handful of servers weren't affected at all.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Getting woken early by an escalation call because many thousands of servers are getting twatted by Crowdstrike :eek:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just been reading about this on the news. Should rebrand it to NukeitSrike.

I just fucking hope my delivery today is not affected.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Sounds like an absolute clusterfuck. Glad I'm not working in IT anymore. It's Friday, Netflix is still working, I'm good here :cool:

Bodhi

Pretty much all of our customers are affected - even though we're Linux based, access is controlled via Active Directory, which isn't....

I think my laptop is ok, but not really sure as I haven't checked it in a while. As all the systems I use are affected I thought it was more prudent to watch the golf then go the pub....

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Pretty much all of our customers are affected - even though we're Linux based, access is controlled via Active Directory, which isn't....

I think my laptop is ok, but not really sure as I haven't checked it in a while. As all the systems I use are affected I thought it was more prudent to watch the golf then go the pub....
You can claim to be unable to work certainly. Free day off.

Bodhi

It's OK though as there's an emergency COBRA meeting going on!

The conclusion is that 14 years of Tory neglect have brought down CrowdStrike and left the country on its knees, the only solution is to bring CrowdStrike into public ownership.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It's OK though as there's an emergency COBRA meeting going on!

The conclusion is that 14 years of Tory neglect have brought down CrowdStrike and left the country on its knees, the only solution is to bring CrowdStrike into public ownership.

Don't forget Liz Truss....she is surely camped in America somewhere trying to get tips from The Donald.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I had a site visit, finished at lunchtime, then went camping.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You totally sold on blighty @Tom?

If I wasn't shacked up I think I might well have retired to another country by now. (Or I'd have bought a gaff, rented it out and would be bikepacking round the planet).
No, France is very cheap and so are some other countries like Portugal etc. As long as I can sort out healthcare I think I'll be happy. I won't want a car by then.

This is a random one I just found for an example: Charming Family Home In The Countryside 4 Bedrooms 167M2

Look at the land it comes with. Others, more remote, have much more. Imagine filling that with trees and shrubs, long grass and native perennials.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've had a shitty day - most systems we serve are up, but peripheral services have been fucked all day. I was cheered up a bit my this Merc vs BSOD pic :)

1721412596716.png

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No, France is very cheap and so are some other countries like Portugal etc. As long as I can sort out healthcare I think I'll be happy. I won't want a car by then.

This is a random one I just found for an example: Charming Family Home In The Countryside 4 Bedrooms 167M2

Look at the land it comes with. Others, more remote, have much more. Imagine filling that with trees and shrubs, long grass and native perennials.
Too flat for me. Find something closer to the alps ;)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Too flat, you say? I lunched in a restaurant in this village today...

20190602-090530.jpg

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sounds like an absolute clusterfuck. Glad I'm not working in IT anymore. It's Friday, Netflix is still working, I'm good here :cool:
BSD ftw?

Bodhi

Everybody at the bar getting tipsy!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Too flat for me. Find something closer to the alps ;)

I wanted a holiday this year, wanted to cycle from Rome back home via the Alps. Work has taken a massive downturn though so that won't be happening just yet.

Fancied cycling around this:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Having a convincing smile when your Mrs wakes you up from a doze on the sofa when you've been dreaming of Lady Gaga's pussy.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
That moment you realise you should have spent the full half hour on the M16 rifle range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom