SPAM random annoying things

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
lol, lets not even get started on a 'where is the most public place you have cracked one out' thread! :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
People who blame you for misconfiguring the office phone system when it turns out they had actually just typed in the wrong phone number ... 20 times in the same say!

hi Deebs :D
What a cunt that Zarjazz is :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
lol, lets not even get started on a 'where is the most public place you have cracked one out' thread! :p
The dentist.. No lie! But to my defense I was 14y old, had a smoking hot 20-something blond dentist and she put her big tits right on my forehead. Had to ask for them to excuse me as I needed to go to the bathroom. Was back after like two minutes :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The dentist.. No lie! But to my defense I was 14y old, had a smoking hot 20-something blond dentist and she put her big tits right on my forehead. Had to ask for them to excuse me as I needed to go to the bathroom. Was back after like two minutes :D
To be honest, at that age I would not have made it to the bathroom.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Zarjazz / Deebs - What phone system you guys use? We use Lync, it drives our UC guys mental. I find it funny when it crashes.

A random annoying thing? When 3rd party developers move their solutions to Azure and it breaks the service for everyone, without a word of warning. (Then me getting the blame)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Sounds interesting. Don't know many who do in-house really. Can imagine a lot of 'fun' if something goes wrong. (Guess it's a little easier to fix issues if it's your own software though)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Parking wardens issuing tickets in Olympics areas when you have an electronic permit and the Olympics are finished.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Parking wardens issuing tickets in Olympics areas when you have an electronic permit and the Olympics are finished.
Co-workers putting fake parking tickets on your car.

*grumbles*

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I whacked a police aware sticker on a colleagues ford grenada the other day. It's a laughable car, it's diesel and he has to sit in it for two minute before he can start it, only done about 30k though, was his dad's who died about 10 years ago.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I whacked a police aware sticker on a colleagues ford grenada the other day. It's a laughable car, it's diesel and he has to sit in it for two minute before he can start it, only done about 30k though, was his dad's who died about 10 years ago.

His coil/plug is fucked? Even old diesels shouldn't take more than 20-30 seconds tops to warm up unless it is very very cold weather.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
To be honest, at that age I would not have made it to the bathroom.
We are from different times Deebs. At that age I had a computer with internet in my room, so I had probably already rubbed one out earlier that morning :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Co-workers putting fake parking tickets on your car.

*grumbles*

a colleague of mine thought it would be a hilarious april fools joke to have a bunch made as part of a marketing campaign and stick em on peoples cars

he got fined by the council - partly i think due to the extra amount of rage their parking wardens (hardly the most popular chaps!) had to put up with :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The Internet.

You tell it find me the most recent, up-to-date, latest, newest list of....whatever. According to Google, this means finding an article dated May 2012 written by someone who thinks the Rubiks Cube is still cool.

Gifv new internet pls.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Drivers who beckon you out at junctions/cross roads because they have absolutely no idea who has right of way.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
- Threads posting shit from Facebook. In fact, Facebook. Zuckerberg, fuck off. I don't need Facebook, I'm not twelve or in love with Justin Beiber.

- Messy shits. You know the ones, where your arsehole chews, rather than ejects the turd. Imagine a 4 year old eating a Mars bar. Enough said.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
- Threads posting shit from Facebook. In fact, Facebook. Zuckerberg, fuck off. I don't need Facebook, I'm not twelve or in love with Justin Beiber.

- Messy shits. You know the ones, where your arsehole chews, rather than ejects the turd. Imagine a 4 year old eating a Mars bar. Enough said.
That is the grimest breakfast post I've every encountered, I'm still soildering on with brekkie but it was a close call

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Exactly. When halfway through the asshole suddenly contracts for some reason. For example, you are in the middle of a really good shit, and someone unexpectedly knocks on the door really hard and its all just ruined.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Lamp said:

Been laughing at this for minutes, best post in a while.

I fucking love Lamp.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bloody two-pronged plugs. Then you have to buy a sodding adapter so it fits in the 3-pronged sockets.

I like the Jeremy Clarkson approach. Jam it in. If it doesn't work, use a hammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom