SPAM random annoying things

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Female bears thinking I am a tree during mating season and rubbing their bodies all over me whilst I stand there petrified :(

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
That sensation that youve forgotten something when your about to leave for work, but have no idea what it is and have to leave.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That sensation that youve forgotten something when your about to leave for work, but have no idea what it is and have to leave.

I think that's a modern problem that plagues us during any random moment. Keys, mobile, wallet, condoms, chloroform. So much stuff that the mind keeps going over and over that you're missing something, when 99% of the time you've got too much crap for a human.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The term gaymer, it's not empowering, it's not pro-gay, it's self-caused harm towards ruling out people due to sexual preference. A gamer is a gamer no matter what they do and who they are.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The fact that it is such a ballache to fire useless staff.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
when people ask questions that have already been answered in a previous email (especially when its only between 2 people!)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Packets of biscuits where you can't find the bit your supposed to tear off.

"Tear here"

Where FFS? :eek:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tuc-biscuits are buggers for that, end up crushing some just to get in.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Opening an pack of bikkies and the first 3-4 are all smashed to bits.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Just go down a biscuit or two and take a knife across the pack between 2 of the biscuits. You biscuit-packet-opening noobs.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
People who blame you for misconfiguring the office phone system when it turns out they had actually just typed in the wrong phone number ... 20 times in the same say!

hi Deebs :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A bit ticked off after reading the news that Mr and Mrs Ex President of our country were not given a seat in a tram as it was full.

Now the Mrs Ex President said she didn't think much of it as it was rather filled with people who had been on finland-sweden cruise(it's a regular thing), but i find that just irritating as f*ck.

Ex president, a good one at that, and people don't give a seat?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Iain Duncan Smith caught telling fibs!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19569072

I don't disagree with his sentiment but it is wrong for polititcians in high office to be overstating matters numbers so dramatically. £2bn is a fuckload more than £155m but more than that he has made what is actually a fairly small problem look like an epidemic. He should be given a good slap on the wrists for this, we can all get things wrong but in this instance it is a fucking whopper.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You mean you aren't ruled by scum? Lucky bugger...or maybe they just haven't been found out yet.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There's scum as always, politicians and all, but still respect should be given where it's due. No different then giving a seat to a warvet.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
There's scum as always, politicians and all, but still respect should be given where it's due. No different then giving a seat to a warvet.
War vets generally fight to save the country, while polititians fight to see who can fuck it up the most....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

I wouldn't piss on a any politician if he was on fire tbh, let alone give up my seat for one.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeap, there's a difference in republic thinking and monarch ;)

It's basically like saying someone didn't give a seat to the queen mother.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
http://attractwomenanywhere.com/blog/2009/04/08/to-jerk-or-not-to-jerk-that-is-the-question/ :D

Yep, Testosterone make you do things you are not proud of. It’ll have you thinking thoughts that are not proud of. Testosterone will have you looking at the exhaust pipe of a car thinking, “I Wonder if anyone has ever fucked a car! The Pipe IS Warm enough….. Sure, when it’s too hot, it’ll melt the skin off, but man, you wait 15 minutes, and that baby is ripe. It’s primed to go”

To this effect, I think somewhere, some guy, has tried this. Somewhere in America, parents have walked in on their teenage son with his penis stock in the family Oldsmobile’s tailpipe parked in the garage…. Yes, that’s what testosterone will make you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom