SPAM random annoying things

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Whenever I take a day off work Holly Willoughbooby is not on This Morning. This makes waking less enjoyable.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
Pay came, 500€ short. Not happy.
mine was £300 short last month (baring in mind I work part time and am waiting on my student loan)
they fixed it this month and i got like £960, of which they thought it would be a LOL to tax me £200..... even tho over the 2 months I still got less than 600 per month, fucking retards that can't do their fucking jobs properly and fuck up my life deserve to die in a pool of shit.....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Wait till you are getting tax and NI of 1k a month then complain :p

gohan

I am a FH squatter
Wait till you are getting tax and NI of 1k a month then complain :p
what cos getting tax an NI on £600 per month is somehow better ;) also I've worked full time for nearly 10 years i know how much of a kick in the bollox it is. But it's worse when you're on a shoe string budget and everytime someone else cocks up it costs you money and problems

rynnor

Rockhound
Scouse said:
Terminally ill people annoy the fuck out of me, taking our money. We should stop their benefits.

She was actually receiving benefits again when she died.

Are you saying we shouldnt attempt to stop benefits for thr fraudulent just in case we upset people?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
She was actually receiving benefits again when she died.

Are you saying we shouldnt attempt to stop benefits for thr fraudulent just in case we upset people?

Don't stop their benefits while you're investigating them or there's an appeal in process would seem the decent thing to do. But of course that wouldn't save money quickly enough...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Pay receipt came in, they've been paying me with the old pay. Smart parent fornicators...

rynnor

Rockhound
Don't stop their benefits while you're investigating them or there's an appeal in process would seem the decent thing to do. But of course that wouldn't save money quickly enough...

That would seem the sensible thing to do although fraudulent claimants without a hope in hell of winning could just spin out their appeals by not turning up etc.

There's no perfect system but a lot of people have not even contested being kicked off of it which shows how needed this review was.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Chav's wedding photos on facebook. No you aren't classy you are a fucking pikey. cease and desist please.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
what cos getting tax an NI on £600 per month is somehow better ;) also I've worked full time for nearly 10 years i know how much of a kick in the bollox it is. But it's worse when you're on a shoe string budget and everytime someone else cocks up it costs you money and problems

I have had this too, basically in a job 2-3 years and someone in the government figured out i was due a pay rise a year or so before so i got a payrise and 1500 in backpay, 400 euros of which i lost on tax, like...

Also why did that go into bold :( Feck it

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not being able to find a single icon set for your phone that doesn't (a) look like its been ripped from iOS (b) look naff (c) or you do find one you like, but its only got 16 icons, and you're missing the other 300...

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Not being able to find a single icon set for your phone that doesn't (a) look like its been ripped from iOS
Samsung handset? ;)

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
People that have an Avatar that has reached an almost Iconic status, then suddenly change that Avatar to a nonsensical insignificant thingie, especially nonsensical insignificant pink piggie type thingies.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
People that have an Avatar that has reached an almost Iconic status, then suddenly change that Avatar to a nonsensical insignificant thingie, especially nonsensical insignificant pink piggie type thingies.

I suppose I could change it back. I can always have Mr Oink in the sig

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Hmm, sig's not loading the pic for some reason

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Your sig only loads the first time you post per page. Thankfully, if you're going to gay it up with pictures. :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There's nothing gay about a happy pink pig called Mr Oink......

Once upon a time there was a happy pig called Mr Oink. His favourite food was roast chicken, roast potatoes, gravy, yorkshire puddings, pistacchio ice-cream, crispy duck, chicken madras, chocolate eclairs, sausages, bacon...oh wait...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Trying to crop a series of sports photos so they all fit in facebook's ridiculous cover photo aspect ratio (851x315).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

For the longest time i didn't know half the peoples name, just their picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom