SPAM random annoying things

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
We both start at the same Uni next month as well... Could get awkward. May just avoid it, or meet up with her just to clear the air or whatever so we don't have to spend 4 years avoiding each other. Fairly sure I want to be single for freshers tho xD

Take her up the wrongun then fuck her off. Move on.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Don't think I would tho, too messy having a 1 night stand with someone you know and are likely to see again. Should be kept for strangers IMO lol.

Nothing wrong with remaining fuckbuddies.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
cHodAX said:
Nothing wrong with remaining fuckbuddies.

With emotions involved?

Nah. That's not fuck buddies, that's "pretend to be fuck buddies and hope they want me back and when they don't want me back I'll head over to LoveShack and whine about it where everyone will tell me how stupid I was".

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
so the moon is actually a hollow vessel, possibly filled with all sorts of weird and wonderful tech from its "journey" into earths orbit.

right...........

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well the hollow'ish moon thing isn't that far fetched, the alien tech inside and it being a spaceship is more so :p

It's not completely impossible for it to be a spherical mass or rocks with a huge cap in between.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well I kind of think it is, as far as I know, if it was hollow it would have very little gravity because it would have very little mass. It would not be able to cause tides on earth and would probably collapse anyway.

Icke is hilarious though, I don't know if he is just trolling, fleecing the stupid or actually believes his drivel, or maybe a combination of them all.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
True, unless we're wrong in the mass needed to effect the tides, or what really affects the tides. Science is fun like that :p

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
All the things he says are true, the quotes and the results are authentic, he has cherry picked them to bolster a sort of undecided theory and has omitted follow up conclusions from the results, he's just being mischievous, only recently scientists have been unable to explain why the sun is so round, which has thrown many theories into the bin.
The Moon did react unexpectedly to impact compared to what the size and apparent mass would dictate, we are still theorising what is in the middle, purposely hollowed out seems unlikely, though not impossible, maybe by an unknown natural process and would require for the mass to be somewhere else, fantastical maybe, but we have yet to get the definitive story

Last edited:

gohan

I am a FH squatter
The moon is made of cheese, everyone knows this, why is it still being discussed?

gohan

I am a FH squatter
probably because taste and smell are so closely associated, it would make the sandwich taste 'shit' :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dutch factories closing down for 3 weeks at a time every year as standard.

Europeans have no work ethic.

rynnor

Rockhound
Well I kind of think it is, as far as I know, if it was hollow it would have very little gravity because it would have very little mass. It would not be able to cause tides on earth and would probably collapse anyway.

It depends what was in the core - you could make it largely hollow with a chunk of neutron star material in there and it would have the same mass - I don't think its likely but its not impossible nor would it contravene anything we currently know about it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Michelle Mcmanus could be hiding inside?

306452.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Idiot developers who have absolutely no idea how the real world works.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Facial hair. Some days you just can't be arsed to shave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom