SPAM random annoying things

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Today seems to be "Let all the cunts out in Stafford" day.

Some guys cycled past me on a bike and I had to run out of the way and one of them yelled "Have you seen 'Run Fat Boy Run" as a snide comment. I'm sorry you heroin, thin as a twig, fuck-tard that I don't weigh 65kg as a male who actually works out.

THEN some prick walks out of the massive council building near me and nearly walks into me intentionally and gives me a dirty look (Albeit, I didn't speed up, so I didn't help) - Is it just cunt day? Or have I done something wrong?

Just send them all to prison or burn their fucking houses down, I don't care. I'm starting to hate white undereducated people. (Yes, I'm blaming education, now fuck off)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Idiots who read/understand things how they choose to understand them, then twist it in their heads as the truth without any objections.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
In fairness you did say that w/o religion we would all just be mad frenzied cunts killing each other for lolz and religion was some kind of mental barrier stopping this :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To be honest i didn't, i said that without religion there's no reason to act rainbow horsey sparkles. Didn't mean we shouldn't, or that we should just murder eachother, just that there's no universal law/reason to do so and as such it's not "the right thing to do", it's just something that is the majoritys choice to do.

But let's keep that in that thread.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I can't remember which forumite it was that said that religion invented empathy and caring for others. It was funny though.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The only religion that's possibly true for is Buddhism, which has compassion at its central doctrine. But then again, you don't need religion for that.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I can't remember which forumite it was that said that religion invented empathy and caring for others. It was funny though.

Might've been me in mah trolling days. Sure sounds like a reactionbomb :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Now now, be fair, i do take corrections. People not correcting misconceptions is a different matter :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not annoying, amusing. Ppl wandering about with Japanese kanji tattood on their body with no real idea what it really means. They think they're getting inked something like "love for all mankind" but it could say "My pig is on fire. Please notify the nearest lizard".

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Not annoying, amusing. Ppl wandering about with Japanese kanji tattood on their body with no real idea what it really means. They think they're getting inked something like "love for all mankind" but it could say "My pig is on fire. Please notify the nearest lizard".

Mmm, bacon.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I bought bacon & sausages earlier. So thats breakfast for tomorrow sorted :)

Sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs...
drool.gif

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i bought some nice jam & french bread, some coco pops AND bacon, eggs and brown sauce today. I'm actually a little bit worried about the morning because I wont know what to have.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Companies (Codemasters in this instance) upgrading their forum software but not updating (or relinking or whatever) old threads and posts so that when you search a problem on a game with Google you get directed to a "page not found" error on the Codies forum. Wankers. :eek:
This, was having the same shit with the Codemasters forums the other day. Just google the thread you're after and load the cached version (y)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Whinos stinking the store up with smell of old booze and urine, then some judgmental f*cks thinking you're the one smelling because you look a certain way(in other words anything outside fancy clothes and clean cuts) :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not really, but long hair and a hoodie with a bit of unshaven beard will give that impression when there's a stench of piss in the air.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Hang outside any university campus for 5 minutes. There are hundreds who fit that description :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok maybe a similarum would fit here;

REally annoying when you walk into an elevator and someone had let a big ole fart in there. Now you're the only one in the elevator and people walking in assume you dealt it :p

Here's a more work related commentary;

People giving you a job to design something, without giving you the reference material and/or previous designs on it, simply expecting you to magically know it and THEN pissing off for lunch, leaving you waiting.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
People who comment on a person's picture of their food telling them that it's all wrong.

It's their fucking food you cretins.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's still technically wrong. How are you going to mop up without a bit of toast or fried bread? A waste of good fry-up if you don't mop up!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wouldn't every food be technically riight, if it's made by a standard of cooking that is acceptable?

Now the assemble on the plate might be technically wrong :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom