SPAM random annoying things

Punishment

Resident Freddy
No harm to build up some brownie points as im not permenant yet + im generally a pretty obliging person unless someone absolutely takes the piss all i would have done is wash my new car anyway, just feel like a moan :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Went to the shop Saturday put everything in a trolley then realised my wallet was somewhere other than where I was. Girl i kinda know over heard me on the phone and offered to pay and follow me home to get the money so it did not end up all bad.

Nice, good girl.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Lamp said:
...and...?

we're all waiting for the "well one thing led to another and..." bit

You mistake me for someone who has game. I made her coffee and we said we would catch up at a BBQ next weekend :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Anyone know how to make firefox scrolling with mousewheel smoother? Something's off with the new scroll :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, it's called Chrome :)

Firefox has gone shit in recent releases, used to be excellent.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, it's called Chrome :)

Firefox has gone shit in recent releases, used to be excellent.

But...

firefox_babe2.jpg

rynnor

Rockhound
Because it is being so widely publicised that any bias or mis-steps by the judge are going to make the U.S. legal system looking very shabby?

They obviously dont care - the US have always had a strong streak of illegal protectionism.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Because it is being so widely publicised that any bias or mis-steps by the judge are going to make the U.S. legal system looking very shabby?

I've come to the conclusion that the US is using IP law as protectionism by the back door and don't give a rat's ass about world opinion on this matter. There are so many insane things going on with this trial, but the idea that the process trumps prior art that's in the public domain already, tells you all you need to know about what's wrong with the US patent system.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who type emails in caps.

You look fucking retarded. Stop it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Being sick in bed, GF is outta town and someone is making pancakes.. I can fucking smell it and I know that I am not getting any!

CorNokZ

I have a pancake cooker(pic related, I have the bottom one) and I make some motherfucking mean pancakes, but I am out of flour and out of milk

Guess I'll have to turn it into an egg fryer.. If only I knew how

Attachments

• Pancake-Makers-160-180.jpg
    Pancake-Makers-160-180.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 12

CorNokZ

My neighbour is, for the second time this week, hosting a rap battle with all his friends.. Would have been cool if they were any good, but it seems like all the practice they've gotten so far is from the last time they were here, when they were just as drunk and just high as they are now

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
given the standard of danish hip-hop, its probably kidd and his mates.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
WAs supposed to go to the metal thingy today, friends and all, now woke up in a fever and them sniffles. Now to disappoint friends, or soldier through in a cold.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Companies (Codemasters in this instance) upgrading their forum software but not updating (or relinking or whatever) old threads and posts so that when you search a problem on a game with Google you get directed to a "page not found" error on the Codies forum. Wankers. :eek:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Buying the wrong thing at the supermarket

Meant to buy Waitrose chicken madras. Ended up with chicken jalfrezi. Packaging exactly the same :confused:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom