SPAM random annoying things

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You're driving in the nearside lane. Chummy overtakes you in the middle lane, pulls in front of you...and then slams on the anchors.

A series of 4-letter words ensues.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
talking of random things, the chances of any random set of numbers or last weeks numbers coming out on the lottery is exactly the same, blows my brain that one.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've always wondered if the likelyhood of keeping the same numbers is better(chance, probability, whatever the term, you know what i mean :p) then randomly switching them.

You'd think that only one variable changing has a higher chance of hittning the same numbers.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You're driving in the nearside lane. Chummy overtakes you in the middle lane, pulls in front of you...and then slams on the anchors.

A series of 4-letter words ensues.

There is a lot of that about. Insurance scams.

Though I had some stupid bitch in her people carrier right up my arse the other day, the look on her face when I slammed my breaks on was great.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
More & more ppl have dash cams. May look into getting a couple - front & rear

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
There is a lot of that about. Insurance scams.

Though I had some stupid bitch in her people carrier right up my arse the other day, the look on her face when I slammed my breaks on was great.

Yep, nothing better than scaring someone into some reality.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Just did my 2nd to last load on moving house again, going to go 2 weeks with no net because Virgin "Have no engineers in this location" till the 14th or something. Fucking stupid.

Job

Its brakes by the way, not a spelling issue, just the wrong word, but they could merge them because everyone knows what you mean, unless you actually just banged on some music.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Just did my 2nd to last load on moving house again, going to go 2 weeks with no net because Virgin "Have no engineers in this location" till the 14th or something. Fucking stupid.

I had to wait two months for BT to activate my line. 2 weeks would have been bliss.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Took em 3 days at mine.

30 FUCKING DAYS TO DISCONNECT THO :eek:

Yeah. They can actually switch my internet and TV off today if they wanted but they will bill me for 30 more days either way :eek:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
That was fear for her life.

Hit your fog light instead. Don't be daft and break...

Simple lesson, don't tailgate tbh.

Down the line she will remember his small brake test and back off people, it may save her life

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Simple lesson, don't tailgate tbh.

Down the line she will remember his small brake test and back off people, it may save her life

Rubbish. It won't make a blind bit of difference to her driving in the future. Not one bit.

Also, some people react badly to break tests. If they don't swerve into the other lane (I've seen it happen) some simply aren't paying attention and are liable to run into the arse of you (which I've also seen happen - and I couldn't help but laugh at the arsehole who thought it was a good idea to slam on).

Someone driving like a wanker shouldn't make YOU drive like a wanker...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Actually, it was in a 30 with no other traffic about (I am not that stupid) I was doing 30 and obviously that wasn't quick enough for her, the way she was swerving about trying to fill my mirrors. If she wants to put both my and hers life at risk then she can go fuck herself, she should be thankful it was controlled and not a child running out in front of me and either her going into the back of me in her Renault shitwagon or her swerving around me and going onto the pavement or the opposite lane.

Bad drivers should always scared now and again.

Job

The wife goes the supermarket, parks the car and goes to get the free 30 mins ticket, there's about 5 people in the queue, then an old friend walks by and being women they start a conversation, then she gets the ticket and comes back to find a fine being written out.
'you have 5 mins and you are 45 secs over' the warden says.
The wife says, 'there was a huge queue' bit of a lie, but worth atry.
'No there wasn't, I watched you chatting for 5 mins.'
So the evil little whore decided to watch the wife chatting till her five mins were up and then hit her with a 25 quid fine, bearing in mind she could have simply shouted across to her from 40 ft away.
They are a certain breed aren't they, I'd have mentally destroyed the fucker on the spot.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Keeping forgetting to like/funny other peoples posts. Not because it's the coolsticks facebook thing to do, but just because they do so and it feels rude not to.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
+1 Job. Bloody traffic wardens.

Some of them are sneaky buggers. Hiding round corners, ducking behind parked cars, then pouncing. A fair few of them are on commission, so the more tickets they give out, the more they're rewarded.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Job said:
The wife goes the supermarket, parks the car and goes to get the free 30 mins ticket, there's about 5 people in the queue, then an old friend walks by and being women they start a conversation, then she gets the ticket and comes back to find a fine being written out.
'you have 5 mins and you are 45 secs over' the warden says.
The wife says, 'there was a huge queue' bit of a lie, but worth atry.
'No there wasn't, I watched you chatting for 5 mins.'
So the evil little whore decided to watch the wife chatting till her five mins were up and then hit her with a 25 quid fine, bearing in mind she could have simply shouted across to her from 40 ft away.
They are a certain breed aren't they, I'd have mentally destroyed the fucker on the spot.
shop elsewhere?

Job

I made a rough calculation from the income figures they posted from the car parks, they took 240 grand in a year and they have 8 wardens in the three car parks, which everything taken into account pretty well covers their employment..so sack them and make them free..job done.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I made a rough calculation from the income figures they posted from the car parks, they took 240 grand in a year and they have 8 wardens in the three car parks, which everything taken into account pretty well covers their employment..so sack them and make them free..job done.
Which super-market?

Because I know when my mum went to Lidl, they had a similar problem there, but it was a firm called Parking Eye or something, and after reading up on some stuff, they have no legal right to take money off you apparently, you can just tell them to do one, and they won't chase it up any more anyway (I know it's beside the point)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18709029

This shit drives me insane, lets give billions more to local governments already heavily in debt and with investment track records that would make us a worldwide laughing stock. We will just end up with more fucking tram systems that we don't need whilst local train stations and lines are totally ignored. RAGE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom