SPAM random annoying things

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It well maybe manly to go to work with a cold, but very soon it will be illegal to leave the house with a viral infection of any kind, just because we heve lived with the cold and it's consequences for thousands of years, doesn't mean it's immune from the steady march man's enlightenment with his situation.
You quite simply go in and infect everyone else, people accept that now, but very soon the idea of doing that wiill seem horrific.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
forgetting you left a chocolate bar in the glove compartment of your car...the sugar rush of a superheated liquidized Twix is probably fatal

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People making "diets" out of the things you've loved to eat since past yonder and now people think you're dieting :eek:

Yes i'm looking at you lowcarb people *shakes fist*

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
doing four sets of three burpee's and wondering if I was going to die :-(

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I just got an email titled "Part 3 Philosophy Results‏". I was shitting myself opening it and it just said "This is to let you know that the results will be out on Friday 15th June at 3pm (not before this)."

Trolled by the humanitites office :cry:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Trolled by the humanitites office :cry:

calming-manatee.jpg

By the FH huge manetee office.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
You just typed "Huge Manatee" into google didn't you toth?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
But... Bacon is lovely :( I love and have always loved bacon. How can you not love bacon?!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Early morning spelling fail :(

humantitties

(yes 10am is early morning for me)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Getting a train home from London, listening to music whilst reading a book on the kindle, then some fucking scrote with a big fuckoff dog gets on train, not too bad, then he brings on his pregnant girlfriend with 3 fucking noisy little brats who then run around the area totally out of control. Fucking scummy cunts.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Can you read while listening to music? I find I don't really take the book in.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can you read while listening to music? I find I don't really take the book in.
Yes but I do not have the music on that loud but today the fucking little cunts were totally out of control and ruined my journey home. Typical skanks.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh please fuckoff :p I am no more a snob than you are a girl!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
if you're on public transport for any reason, you're not a snob. even if you own said public transport company. everyone knows this.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dreadful aren't they?

I had to use the train the other week, got nasty looks because my bergen had a seat too, no fucking way was I going to sit next to some chav.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Dreadful aren't they?

I had to use the train the other week, got nasty looks because my bergen had a seat too, no fucking way was I going to sit next to some chav.

You'd have got more than a nasty look from me. I'm not standing up to give someone's bag a seat. Public transport is shit, no point in making it worse by being a douche about it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dreadful aren't they?

Would'a kicked your teeth in. As Gaffer says, no need to take up a seat because you don't wanna sit next to someone

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
There was hardly anyone one the train, they could sit somewhere else.

But you are manly I must say!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Because my bag was on a chair I imagine and it had a window seat.

Either that or they could sense I was not one of them, like the zombies in films.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If there's a lack of room on the bus(unt so forth), any person having their stuff on the seat get a firm saying for it from me.

If there's room, any whiny elderly person who has plenty of room but simply MUST sit on the "reserved for old folk" seat gets the same.

Otherwise, f*ck if i care if Raven(or other avian type passenger) has his bag on the seat if there's seats left.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Listening to the radio on the bus in your own thoughts and accidently singing along to a Christina Aguilera song and not realising until the 14y old school girl next to your starts snickering...

Has happened a couple of times now

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Listening to the radio on the bus in your own thoughts and accidently singing along to a Christina Aguilera song and not realising until the 14y old school girl next to your starts snickering...

i do this all the time (well not just Christina songs!) - I just dont realise i am singing out loud until half the bus sits and stares at me, luckily being a foreigner i have an excuse to be strange :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom