SPAM random annoying things

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
All of the above. It annoys me that Lamp demands milk after 4 or 5pm, yet cannot buy it from the hundreds and hundreds of shops that ARE open past that time.

Also, rules, on a thread? Please.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
This isn't really a debating thread though...it's more of random statement of feelings.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I want to leave the UK for 2-3 years, but due to work contracts and a lack of knowledge/sponsorships for the US or Australia, it's a PITA. The GF and my skill sets (Albeit hers more than mine) are on their 'we want you' list, it's just finding the place/figuring it all out.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Big G said:
When you win a prize on the National Lottery and the only way you can tell is by logging in and manually checking your ticket, and even then it says "No prizes are currently recognised on this ticket".

Such a lame website.

Or you find out you only won £3 lol

megadave

I am a FH squatter
They've changed the laws on trading hours for the Olympics, Saturday's hours are now on Sundays too, It's also a trial so you can virtually guarantee it'll remain. Fucking sucks if you work in a shop.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
This weather, too hot, yes, im english, so I will exercise my right to complain when its too hot, and too cold :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
People who believe that there are magical lanes on the road just for them which exist only around their car that everyone else should be able to see and respect just because they are important. Examples include:
  • Pulling alongside when you are trying to exit from a minor into a major road.
  • People driving down the wrong side of the road because they wish to turn right.
  • People that don't believe that temporary traffic lights don't apply to them so go steaming past the queue.
  • People who believe that a parked car on their side of the road gives them the right to just jump onto yours against the flow of trafic.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I want to leave the UK for 2-3 years, but due to work contracts and a lack of knowledge/sponsorships for the US or Australia, it's a PITA. The GF and my skill sets (Albeit hers more than mine) are on their 'we want you' list, it's just finding the place/figuring it all out.

If you're under 30 Australia is a piece of piss - you can go for up to two years if you're a Brit and get a job when you get there (you'll have to "rural" work for a month or two to qualify for the second year). Personally I wouldn't go to Australia as its, a. full of things that will kill you, b. full of Australians, c. full of red-faced eejits in GAA shirts passed out on Bondi Beach (which is the most overrated beach in the world btw). NZ is a much nicer place.

US is a lot harder if you want to go legally. Canada is a better bet from the UK

TdC

If you're under 30 Australia is a piece of piss - you can go for up to two years if you're a Brit and get a job when you get there (you'll have to "rural" work for a month or two to qualify for the second year). Personally I wouldn't go to Australia as its, a. full of things that will kill you, b. full of Australians, c. full of red-faced eejits in GAA shirts passed out on Bondi Beach (which is the most overrated beach in the world btw). NZ is a much nicer place.
near-full agreement with Gaff here. I'd say Oz is a smashing place to go visit on (long) holibobs. Last time I was there for three months. Had close to semi-close encounters with sharks, dolphins, sea turtles, giant kick-ass rays, dingos and diverse insectoid and reptile wildlife while in the wild. which was quite awesome, though swimming did freak me out. alot. and a mate got caught in a rip tide and almost died. but that aside it was great! live there? hell no! as Gaff says, NZ is nicer and there is nothing there wildlife wise that will mess with you when you're out in the absolutely stunning nature (cough except sandflies). NZ has just about everything you could want in a small but perfectly formed package, though they are slightly picky about what kind of person they'll take in -workwise that is- When I was there in 2005 I did an abbreviated test and they didn't want me (experienced IT person).

US is a lot harder if you want to go legally. Canada is a better bet from the UK

a lady friend iis just back from three months placement in the US (in fashion). the amount of shit she had to go through before they'd let her in was stupendous. also, your visa costs a ton of money if you want/have to work, and I mean she's a student so I shudder to think what they'd do to a private working person 0o

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Huge pain in my left upper back/shoulder/chest area.

Oven has broken.

Good start to the week

TdC

hayfever Wazz? I just spend a super-awesome weekend -weather wise- flat on my back with what I now believe to be a hayfever attack. chest felt like it was full of burning coals, and coughing alien babies up out of my throat like a mad thing :-(

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Wazzerphuk said:
Huge pain in my left upper back/shoulder/chest area.

Oven has broken.

Good start to the week

Sounds like your AIDS is flaring up mate :(.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Hayfever always. Normally get ill when it starts to hit (which is has the last week or so) so it could be related but it's in such a weird place. Could be that I slept in really bad position.

Means instead of going to the gym for lunch I'll go lie in the sun instead...

TdC

such a hard life you have. I've not been outside in three days!!! :eek:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
such a hard life you have. I've not been outside in three days!!! :eek:
Fine, I'll let you out of the basement, stop whining about it on the internet ffs :eek:

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Waking up at half 2 in the morning to be sick for an hour due to a Crohn's Disease flareup.

TdC

yeah, well, there is that. send them over so I can see if I agree :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom