SPAM random annoying things

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
aye....6 in London = bikini weather up there

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Meeting a timetraveller on his last breath, taking him back to his time in 2461 in the timemachine he built, meeting his daughter, an absolute hottie i might add, getting real "friendly" with her, managing to escape the evildoers who try to steal the timemachine to take over the world and after succeeding and making sure the world is safe, not only for tomorrow, but today also as you stop the timeline from collapsing on itself, losing both the machine and the girl as the tachyon beam fired by the government agent fried the safety controls of the machine and sent them somewhere in time and place and having no proof of anything of the sort happening :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Foreign people writing complex change reports for financial systems.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
People who make up obscure make-believe shit for the random annoying things thread...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People with stick firmly lodged up their anus, no sense of fun, but are unable to actually confront the situation in any other way then to like posts of others who insult the object of their objection and roundabout insults.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Meeting a timetraveller on his last breath, taking him back to his time in 2461 in the timemachine he built, meeting his daughter, an absolute hottie i might add, getting real "friendly" with her, managing to escape the evildoers who try to steal the timemachine to take over the world and after succeeding and making sure the world is safe, not only for tomorrow, but today also as you stop the timeline from collapsing on itself, losing both the machine and the girl as the tachyon beam fired by the government agent fried the safety controls of the machine and sent them somewhere in time and place and having no proof of anything of the sort happening :(
Buh?

Time machines weren't invented until 2835.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok sorry...i lied. It was a temporal wormhole, but i felt like a timemachine would be cooler :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I know this is asking for it...

People who dislike music videos posted on threads for one of these reasons:

1) They don't listen to the genre of music (and or the artist)
2) They're jealous
3) They're stupidheads.
4) All of the above.

Hmpf, I'm going to make it my goal to post cheesy 90s pop music everywhere from May onwards then from June onwards just post IDM and Industrial.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
SPOILER ALERT - DO NOT OPEN IF YOU HAVE NOT YET SEEN THE LAST EPISODE OF SPARTACUS VENGEANCE

Illithiya's death. Too lame. Lucretia should have dragged her off the cliff with her. Or slashed her throat or something...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
SPOILER ALERT - DO NOT OPEN IF YOU HAVE NOT YET SEEN THE LAST EPISODE OF SPARTACUS VENGEANCE

Illithiya's death. Too lame. Lucretia should have dragged her off the cliff with her. Or slashed her throat or something...

How do you know she is dead? Lamp FAIL.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I know this is asking for it...

People who dislike music videos posted on threads for one of these reasons:

1) They don't listen to the genre of music (and or the artist)
2) They're jealous
3) They're stupidheads.
4) All of the above.

Hmpf, I'm going to make it my goal to post cheesy 90s pop music everywhere from May onwards then from June onwards just post IDM and Industrial.
I have to ask... What's wrong with disliking something because you don't like it? Seems like a pretty appropriate response to me.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Here's the text taken from that site

What about Ilithyia? As we know, getting stabled in the belly while you’re pregnant in this show doesn’t necessarily mean you’re dead…
I’m here to tell you she’s dead. She gave up the ghost when her baby went over the cliff. I kinda half kicked myself about not going back into the episode and CGI’ing some blood trickle out of her mouth. But I can confirm she’s dead. We talked about it in the 11th hour, about her or Lucretia surviving, but I felt strongly that there was no story for either one of them with Crassus going after Spartacus in season 3. And those characters are so tied together, and it felt like one of their ends should precipitate the others’ end.
And Spartacus, we hit another major chapter in his actual story, the battle at Mt. Vesuvius. Not to be an uber-nerd, but I didn’t understand why the vines on Mt. Vesuvius would only take four people.Historically all the rebels went down that way. It’s a stealth operation. It’s more about not being discovered. Originally in the script there’s a scene where the rebels on the top pulled the vines back up.
Now that Spartacus has had his vengeance, what will drive him in season 3?
That’s a very good question and one that’s asked of him in season three: What drives him now? it’s something we touch upon when we start the next season. Once you have vengeance its a hollow victory and it’s never enough … If you read the history, they went all of the map marauding, pillaging, raping. For storytelling purposes we touch on some of that, though for a narrative you need a more linear projection for your hero. But that does come into play.
What else can you tell us about season 3?
It’s way too big. Every episode seems gigantic so we’re wrestling with the production issues of that. This season was moving Spartacus toward becoming a leader, next season — which doesn’t have a subtitle yet — is very much about Spartacus being a leader and leading this war. We’ll jump about six months ahead, where Spartacus and his band of rebels have become thousands and they’re causing Rome some real concern.

You’ve cast a young Julius Caesar (photo and story here). How will he differ from other portrayals we’ve seen?
He’s like Gannicus on the Roman side. He’s very brash, very confident, very roguish. It’s the period in history where the least amount is known about Caesar. We do know that he was a tribune. He may have been part of Crassus’ army. There’s nothing in history that says he went after Spartacus so we’re definitely extrapolating on that one. But we wanted that wild card element on the Roman side. Somebody who in the rebels point of view, he’s the villain, but he’s trying to stop this horrible plague on the republic. Another thing we touch on next season is the horrors of war. When Spartacus and his people attack, what happens when women and children are killed too. The human cost weighs heavy on Spartacus and they’re constantly trying to not become the thing they’re fighting against.
Anything other burning fan questions you’d like to address?
I’m sure I’ll get a lot of questions about why I killed Mira, especially in such an atypical Spartacus fashion. Spartacus keeps people at an emotional distance next season because he thinks anybody he gets close to will be horribly murdered. We did it early in the episode because we wanted to start with an emotional impact on Spartacus and also to have her death lead to the idea of going down the mountain on the vines, when he has to wrap her body up. We had a lot of debate about whether she gets to choke out her final words. I thought it would be more horrible if he got her up there and is trying to save her and she’s just dead. Obviously on this show I love strong women and they will continue to be part of the show. But on Spartacus, when your time’s up, your time’s up.

Overdriven

I have to ask... What's wrong with disliking something because you don't like it? Seems like a pretty appropriate response to me.

How can you hate pop music at the end of romantic comedies? :p It's so good, it's the best music in the world ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Someone on the radio said those 5 days of warm weather we had the other week was all the summer we can expect for 2012.....thats a depressing thought. 1 week of lovely warm weather, 51 weeks of grey cold wet windy drizzly shite.
welcome to the UK dude :)

Overdriven

It hailed today. My office window decided to play drums. Then I walked home in 20*c because the weather decider was wrong.. Again.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Ordering contact lenses an extra week in advance so you definitely dont run out only for them still not to fucking turn up in time.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
People who shorten words, just take the fraction of a second to spell it properly you chavvy shitbag.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
When you buy a round then when it comes to the next one your friends forget to get you one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom