SPAM random annoying things

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Now I remember why I dont play Madden08 anymore. After Origins launched the game hasn't been able to do the same :p

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
i dont have a ps3 but when game folds i will get one
If the stock isn't owned by GAME then no guarantees it will be able to be flogged cheap.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Having almost quit smoking and then "treating" yourself with the first cig on a night out and it is like inhaling an entire Cuban cigar in one drag and trying not to cough up my lounges in front of the mates

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
On that note; people who "quit" smoking, just to say they smoke occsionally or "only when i'm drinking" and THEN try to have some of mine.

I ofcourse welcome them to the dark side and offer one, but that's not the point :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Finding that there's just not that many good PC games any more :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Finding that there's just not that many good games any more :(

Fixed for you.

Having almost quit smoking and then "treating" yourself with the first cig on a night out and it is like inhaling an entire Cuban cigar in one drag and trying not to cough up my lounges in front of the mates

Stopped smoking last year, managed to go 8 months without wanting one. Christmas came, had maybe 200? - Had a pack of 10 Marlboro Red a few days back from stress and rage from work. Lungs weren't even bothered =|

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I really concur on this one. And more annoyingly, people that do not drink. And says, "i´ll take a soda instead" when everyone is drinking beer or some such. Just because they have a past with alcohol. Learn to live with it damnit! xd...

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I don't drink, I don't have a past with alcohol. I just don't like it.

Live with it

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I've got no beef with people that don't drink.

I've got beef with people that get in my face if I'm having a night off drinking. Sometimes after a cunt of a week, I just cannot be arsed writing a day of my weekend off with a stinking hangover, especially if I've already had a few pints on a Friday night.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
losing something and not knowing where the hell its gone to

I lost a pen. I don't care about it. I have lots of pens. I just want to know where the feck its gone. Its always on my desk.It can't have just disappeared into thin air........?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I really concur on this one. And more annoyingly, people that do not drink. And says, "i´ll take a soda instead" when everyone is drinking beer or some such. Just because they have a past with alcohol. Learn to live with it damnit! xd...

You also think smokers don't smell of smoke though, so clearly you are cracked.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
losing something and not knowing where the hell its gone to

I lost a pen. I don't care about it. I have lots of pens. I just want to know where the feck its gone. Its always on my desk.It can't have just disappeared into thin air........?
borrowers took it. The fuckers have taken my camping first aid kit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
AAAArgh! The fact that F1 is not all on the beeb any more so I didn't get up at 6am to watch the race.

It's lead to me accidentally clicking on BBC Sport, forgetting that the fucking result is splashed all over the front page. My year is now going to be interspersed with me attempting to dodge results that are going to be spammed on every radio channel, talked about by passers by, up on sports news channels in pubs etc.

Fucking sky. And FUCKING BEEB :eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I set it to record and was in bed reading headlines on the beeb site and I caught out of the corner of my eye that it was Button > Vettel > Hamilton while the race was still ongoing. :(

There should definitely be some sort of spoiler system on their site. You could tell it to not tell you ANYTHING about F1 unless you specifically goto the F1 page. You could even schedule it so it didn't interrupt normal news (ie so it was just active during the race or for the next 12 hours after or something).

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Sports commentators who cannot pronounce names right. Get paid to do epic job, cant be arsed to learn basics.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Just spent two hours putting together my two axis go pro camera gimbal and got one tiny step the wrong way around and now have to totally dissasemble it! grrr.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I found my lost pen! Yipee! I found it in the kitchen this morning. "Someone" must have borrowed it...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You also think smokers don't smell of smoke though, so clearly you are cracked.

Depending on the smokers habits, and how often he smokes, surely it differs. Also, you might have noticed the joking undertone in my post, no?

What happened to you Chet. You are really getting anal these days.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Depending on the smokers habits, and how often he smokes, surely it differs. Also, you might have noticed the joking undertone in my post, no?

What happened to you Chet. You are really getting anal these days.

Yet you chose to read my post as a dig? Someone needs to read there own advice.

Fet fail.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Everyone thinks they're a better driver than everyone else.

You talk to people about "there are so many idiot drivers on the road" and they go "yeah". Never met anyone who put their hand up and said "you know what? I gotta be honest, I'm one of those people who drive at 70 mph in the middle lane on the motorway"

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Smokers whining about not being able to smoke in a pub anymore. Hated breathing in other peoples smoke.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Depending on the smokers habits, and how often he smokes, surely it differs.

Nope. 1 fag in open air = REEK.

To high heaven.

Like you've been clubbing in the malborough factory...

...whilst it was on fire. :)

(Just had a go at a mate for that exact problem. Smelly cunt. He told me off for not having an ashtray in the garden - but I've got a neighbour, so wtf??!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom