SPAM random annoying things

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
having a jaminna's witness at my door calling what he does volunteer work. ffs.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
People travelling 1st class with a 2nd class ticket and making a big deal of how cool they are. Yeah bros, fight the power eh!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
TdC said:
People travelling 1st class with a 2nd class ticket and making a big deal of how cool they are. Yeah bros, fight the power eh!
In a related story I once saw a rather untidy chap go into first class (I was standing in the rush hour). Chap in a suit followed him in. Train goes & the inspector is the last guy on. Goes in a gives the untidy chap all sorts of nonsense, lo and behold he's got his first class ticket. Guy then makes the inspector toss everyone else out as they were all scabbing. Then puts his feet up and kicks back. Made me chuckle.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
People who stand in front of famous landmark for photo, as if they were never there without it.

You look like a twat and are making the most pointless image ever.

rynnor

Rockhound
People who stand in front of famous landmark for photo, as if they were never there without it.

You look like a twat and are making the most pointless image ever.

?

Where would facebook be without such images :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Cunts were doing it long before facebook.

"Here's the Eiffel Tower!"
"No, that's you in a stupid coat squinting at the camera blocking half the tower."

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When my gf tries to dictate my weekend.

Gf "I got plans Friday and saturday so lets stay in Sunday"
Me "we're playing home this sunday so I'm not home 'til late.."
Gf "omg you're always at or watching football and never have time for me!"

Just because she plans everything three weeks in advance I have to be there whenever she has a slot open in her calendar. She has known me for more than two years now, so she should know by now that Sunday is Football Day..

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
When my gf tries to dictate my weekend.

Gf "I got plans Friday and saturday so lets stay in Sunday"
Me "we're playing home this sunday so I'm not home 'til late.."
Gf "omg you're always at or watching football and never have time for me!"

Just because she plans everything three weeks in advance I have to be there whenever she has a slot open in her calendar. She has known me for more than two years now, so she should know by now that Sunday is Football Day..

It never changes, I have to tell my wife every fucking year that once the American football starts that Sundays from 12 in the afternoon till 12 midnights are for football and Amercian football!!

She counts when she is doing something for herself as me having time on my own, crazy I tell you!!!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
It's the needing to have everything planned months in advance that drives me fucking mental.

I get that we are planning a wedding and it takes time but I swear about 4 times a week she is on the phone to her mother talking about that same fucking shite that they have been talking about for weeks. How many times does a person need to talk about where your grandparents should stay to decide its a good idea?

rynnor

Rockhound
It's the needing to have everything planned months in advance that drives me fucking mental.

I get that we are planning a wedding and it takes time but I swear about 4 times a week she is on the phone to her mother talking about that same fucking shite that they have been talking about for weeks. How many times does a person need to talk about where your grandparents should stay to decide its a good idea?

Women are allowed to go a bit insane around their wedding - its hardwired in.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Having a cold and waking up feeling like your eyes are trying to explode

CorNokZ

cool+story+bro+_86c2231295cb66c3a24cee90831b1e33.png

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
EA Sports game difficulties. Playing Madden 08 on the PC, on Pro the average score is me 60 - 0 computer. On All-Pro, the likelihood of there being an open receiver on any given passing down is 3% and the chance of throwing an interception is 93.7%.

CorNokZ

EA Sports game difficulties. Playing Madden 08 on the PC, on Pro the average score is me 60 - 0 computer. On All-Pro, the likelihood of there being an open receiver on any given passing down is 3% and the chance of throwing an interception is 93.7%.
Played this game as well and can confirm this. If you play the career mode where you control only one player then playing a reciever is pretty much impossible. Being the QB makes it a whole lot easier. Think I started a career as a TE and had a lot of fun with it. Haven't played it much since I got Fifa I must admit, where there is pretty much the same problem

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
im doing a franchise as the ravens... my O line might as well not be there on All-Pro. 5-6 sacks a game.

CorNokZ

It is all about trying to read the D and run audibles. If you see the pass rush either throw it short or just throw it away

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
dont have time to see the rush, my line just folds and gets run over. im in the second season and my QB is the first pick from the draft (traded up for it) and is a scrambler... never any time to get my legs moving though, especially against anyone with half decent line backers.

CorNokZ

I had the same problem when I was drafted by the Failcons.. That was when I started to scramble :D

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
dont have time to see the rush

It sounds like you are getting blitzed on a lot. You need to try to recognize the blitz before the snap and change things according to this. If you see the safety or OLB move close to the line of scrimage on the left or the right of your o-line then use the audible to move blockers there. Honestly though the best thing I've found for beating the blitz (I play madden 12 waaaaay to much lately) is just have your wideout run quick slants and hit him as soon as you take the snap!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Also if you see a blitz coming hard from your left/right side, set your reciever on that side to streak. If your blocking holds up you are going to rape them on that side.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Also get 12 you bastardos so we can play online like megam8s.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Heavy 6 foot matresses going 4 floors up.

It's called memory foam because you nevar forget :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom