SPAM random annoying things

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Idiots who rip something to flac badly.

What's the point of Flaccing it if it sounds like it's underwater still? Fucking noob.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
needing a poo and all the bathrooms are in use

why does Mr Poo always want to play at the most inconvenient times?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Fucking SKY fucking just rang again...........FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!

Fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk!!!!!!!

Cunts they are.

"Hello Mr Big G, this is Cuntflap from Sky calling - is everything okay with your Sky?"

"No it's not, the signal strength is shit, but thank you so much for phoning in advance to help me with it!"

"Oh right Mr Big G, you can call the technical support line for that. I'm calling today about insurance for your sky system at £FUCKING LOL per month shoufsaiojfajnriunrwgjnitgrjngtrjntrgbjnwrtgo;jnwt"

CUNT OFF.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I've now moved on to BT, for a communication company, thier communication is abismal. They cant even talk to themselves let alone the customer.

They are truly, without doubt the biggest bunch of useless, twatish, unorganised cuntish fucking cunting cunt heads i have ever had the misfortune to fucking deal with.........Cunts!!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Did i mention they were a bunch of Cunting Cunts......i did? good

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes I don't like BT, today they took out three of our MPLS lines when they Crawley exchange had an issue.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Just started the last chapter of a good book, everything is all about to come to an exciting conclusion. The screen on my Kindle suddenly just cracks, can't read shit now!

:mad:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Download Kindle Reader for PC <o/

I just did a couple of days ago

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
misreading a compatibility list and getting exactly the wrong USB wireless-n dongle for my linux workstation :-/

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Being stuck behind a Suzuki "Swift" doing 60 (kph) in a 90. "You're not very fucking swift at the moment are ya?" :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just started the last chapter of a good book, everything is all about to come to an exciting conclusion. The screen on my Kindle suddenly just cracks, can't read shit now!

:mad:

That's why Kindles should be the subject of random annoying things.

Books > any other method of reading

leggy

Probably Scottish
People at the Gym:

1) Exercising does not excuse you from washing yourself before hand. Smelly bastards.
2) Having large biceps does not mean you can act like a cunt. Although the 2 are clearly related.
3) The freeweights zone is not a fucking playground. Take your shit to the swings dickheads.
4) Getting a spray tan (boys) makes you smell and a little bit gay.
5) Women who wear too many items of clothing. 2 max please. Preferably too small.
6) Men who look at each others' abs in the mirror. Seriously. It's not acceptable and we all judge you.
7) Women who wear jewellery, makeup and ear rings. When you sweat it makes you look even less attractive.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who post sing lyrics on facebook. Usually some shitty R&B or boy band bollocks

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who don't leave a message on the answerphone. By that I mean, listen to the entire pre-recorded message and the please speak after the beep bit, then hang up.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Comments sections on news stories and the utter morons that post their stupid fucking opinions on them.

Clearly the Murdoch empire is pretty successful in its bullshit spreading.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Women on facebook who create albums called 'My Pussy' then post pictures of their cats.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Reading that arkham city folk(rocksteady) are making a TMNT agme, then reading 5 seconds later that it's a false rumor :(

*picks up money thrown at monitor*

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Being unable to find a torrent for Shameless SE08

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom