SPAM random annoying things

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
the bitch infront of you who despite having spent several minutes queueing then has to have another few minutes to find her fucking money in her handbag, slag.
Don't ask for change then.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
the bitch infront of you who despite having spent several minutes queueing then has to have another few minutes to find her fucking money in her handbag, slag.
The idiot in front of you who has been in the que for the ATM for a few minutes but then needs to take wallet from pocket/handbag - take out card - try to remember pin code - spend 30 seconds deciding how much money to take out.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The idiot in front of you who has been in the que for the ATM for a few minutes but then needs to take wallet from pocket/handbag - take out card - try to remember pin code - spend 30 seconds deciding how much money to take out.
Some woman in Boots earlier took ages taking my money, then she spent ages getting the change out, then she put a fiver in my hand, then a couple of pound coins, another fiver ontop of that, and then poundcoins ontop of that, and passed me my wrap, as if to say, hurry the fuck up, im sorry, if you put the notes at the bottom, and the coins ontop, it'd take me seconds to slide it all into my wallet.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Or the ppl at cashpoints who need to try all 4 of their cards to remove a tenner.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
SKY tv constantly calling me to tell me about their 'deals'. No, for the 4th time, I do not want sky sports for £10 a month for the next 2 months, cos I have no interest in sports, please kindly fuck off

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
people (in tiny cars) being totally clueless at how to navigate the horror that is a parking garage :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
SKY tv constantly calling me to tell me about their 'deals'. No, for the 4th time, I do not want sky sports for £10 a month for the next 2 months, cos I have no interest in sports, please kindly fuck off

On that note; mails from companies saying they miss you. No you f*cking don't, you miss my money!

Also; not remembering whole night of a drinking trip even THOUGH you sure as hell remember it before you go to sleep. Save errors ffs.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I find people who use the lift to go up or down one flight of stairs really annoying. I know there are many valid reason why you might need to use a lift but in general its just sheer laziness.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
On that note; mails from companies saying they miss you. No you f*cking don't, you miss my money!

Also; not remembering whole night of a drinking trip even THOUGH you sure as hell remember it before you go to sleep. Save errors ffs.
14052973.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Adverts and the advertising industry.

Make it funny or gtfo.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Adverts and the advertising industry.

Make it funny or gtfo.
Every fucking advert of late having a fucking aggravating music track specifically designed just to drill the product / service into your head. Website adverts are especially guilty of this.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Also. Scraping the tip of the bottomless iceberg that is youtube, and finding videos by clicking other video references x100, and asking yourself how it is possible that some of these were created.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You can get to half-naked wimmin in youtubes, from any subject, by 6 references or less *nod*

sayward

Resident Freddy
Waiting in for workmen to do something who when they come say they have to order it and come back! Despite visits from agent etc who know exactly what needs doing.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Putting on weight. Damn you Christmas!

ileks

Part of the furniture
The noise some people make when eating crunchy things. Cereal is the killer. You get the crunching sounds and the slurping of milk.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
People eating with their mouth open. Shut your yapper ffs!

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
People who don't bother clearing the snow off their car. Its dangerous, you're a cunt, buy a broom you ignorant tosser and stop dropping chunks of ice/snow in front of people driving behind you.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Fucking SKY fucking just rang again...........FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!

Fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk!!!!!!!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
mmm I'd eat your girlfriend loudly! :D

webshops who have stuff listed in their inventory but don't actually have the product :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom