SPAM random annoying things

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When my fish randomly die :<

Plus side is that I can then get new fishies! Also just got a new aquarium today :D You'd think keeping fish was easy..

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
well yes ok...but there comes a time in every woman's life when...well you know...where at 50+ do you draw the line? 60? 70? Jane Fonda? Sure she looks great for 70+ but really? would you? I suppose if you're nearer that age, then fine (you're not gonna pull a 23 yr old when your 68 unless you're loaded)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't really care about age...or looks for that matter. So, if the situation would arise, maybe :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
well yes ok...but there comes a time in every woman's life when...well you know...where at 50+ do you draw the line? 60? 70? Jane Fonda? Sure she looks great for 70+ but really? would you? I suppose if you're nearer that age, then fine (you're not gonna pull a 23 yr old when your 68 unless you're loaded)

I have to say, I would fuck Jane Fonda. I'm pretty sure I could make a lot of money selling the story - enough to compensate for what must be like fucking a weetabix :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I have to eat my weetabix with hot milk

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Smalltalk. Just making conversation for the sake of it. I really, really suck at it. :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've never taken peoples opinions as arguments against me.

(Unless i was trolling, in which case it still wassn't taken personally, just as ammo :p)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Advert tracking cookies. Fuckoff!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Every fucking Friday, without fail on Facebook:

"It's Friday! Yay!"

AT LEAST 10 TIMES.

Then on Monday morning:

"Monday, meh"

EVERY MONDAY.

Always women I might add, but then I'm a Facebook misogynist.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Every fucking Friday, without fail on Facebook:

"It's Friday! Yay!"

AT LEAST 10 TIMES.

Then on Monday morning:

"Monday, meh"

EVERY MONDAY.

Always women I might add, but then I'm a Facebook misogynist.

AS I've said many times, your social experience, on or offline, is dictated by those you associate with. If you don't like what they have to say, facebook gives you multiple ways to silence them.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Only having enough cheese in the fridge for one cheese toasty

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I got a penalty fair on a train journey, for loosing part of the ticket for the journey. Now despite it being a labelled ticket with a seat number, that no one else could have used, it's breaking the terms of carriage.

I paid the fair again and appealed, which I did not expect to win because their rules are ridiculous.

Now today I had a notice for an unpaid fine; because when I paid the fair they got the amount wrong! Phoned up to complain and they agreed they were in the wrong, and cancelled the second notice. I ask for proof in writing and they claim they are unable to send me anything. FFS. I'll probably get another notice in 14 days now...

old.user4556

Ch3tan said:
AS I've said many times, your social experience, on or offline, is dictated by those you associate with. If you don't like what they have to say, facebook gives you multiple ways to silence them.

It's not that simple. "in real life", friends behave with decorum, however put a keyboard in front of them and they literally type what they think giving the impression that they are complete cunts. Those that have been raised on a diet of Internet forums know how to behave, but most of my 'friends' are what we'd describe as noobs. I can't bloke them all, and I can't defriend them, so I have to put up with their pish.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's not that simple. "in real life", friends behave with decorum, however put a keyboard in front of them and they literally type what they think giving the impression that they are complete cunts. Those that have been raised on a diet of Internet forums know how to behave, but most of my 'friends' are what we'd describe as noobs. I can't bloke them all, and I can't defriend them, so I have to put up with their pish.

You needn't block them, just unsubscribe from all their updates. Set it to "show important only", for example.

Which reminds me; I need to re-do groups and levels of access on FB soon. Added too many people over the last year.

old.user4556

It's still not quite right, I missed my mate's bird's baby announcement because of my settings (...and I looked a bit of a tit not replying...). She's an irritating passive-aggressive type that uses subtle clock n dagger status updates to bitch and whine about her boyfriend.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's still not quite right, I missed my mate's bird's baby announcement because of my settings (...and I looked a bit of a tit not replying...). She's an irritating passive-aggressive type that uses subtle clock n dagger status updates to bitch and whine about her boyfriend.

not a really important birthday if it's just announced on FB now is it :p

ileks

Part of the furniture
When my fish randomly die :<

Plus side is that I can then get new fishies! Also just got a new aquarium today :D You'd think keeping fish was easy..

When I had a tropical tank the fish would randomly just die as well. The secret for me was getting one of those bubble machine things. No idea why.

I really want to get one of those nano reef aquariums and get a couple of clown fish. All the stuff is so expensive though :(

old.user4556

old.Tohtori said:
not a really important birthday if it's just announced on FB now is it :p

Generally the easiest for those who have global family / friends.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah didn't mean to diss the delivery method, just that is it really the main noticeboard for people these days, and not say, cards or even a text?

No wait, it's FB, ofcourse i meant to diss the delivery method :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Tune-up 1 click mainenance. Everyweek it runs, slows my PC down and every week I keep telling myself to uninstall it. I don't need a fecking de-frag every week goddammit!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
So while putting together the deliverables book for the network on the 2nd show of the documentary I'm working on, I just discovered that the releases we got everyone to sign to agree to be on camera have been lost. We got these in Egypt....from random people in the street.

"What, proper fucked?

Yes Tyrone proper fucked"

old.user4556

Yeah didn't mean to diss the delivery method, just that is it really the main noticeboard for people these days, and not say, cards or even a text?

No wait, it's FB, ofcourse i meant to diss the delivery method :D

That's what gets on my tits on Facebook, oversharing about non-events. Facebragging is the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom