SPAM random annoying things

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The John Lewis advert, what a pile of utter fucking garbage.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The John Lewis advert, what a pile of utter fucking garbage.

I'm a bit meh about it, because seriously, kids go out and buy their rents presents, and how many kids at xmas aren't selfish little bastards and demand their presents?

But then it's mega cute and brings a smile to your face.

:p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The fact all his presents are at the bottom of his bed = fail at christmas on his parents behalf. The fact it's not in the middle of the morning when he's waking up, means he's a proper christmas noob :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I've seen that advert once, I've no idea how so many people have seen it so much. You all watch too much TV.

Either that or you guys watch shows aimed at adults... freaks.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Advert liking? Really? Fucking hell, why not just set up a standing order to John Lewis you lovestruck fools!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The Stella music on their Christmas advert is fucking so irritating. Pretentious French shite.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh fuck off, that John Lewis ad is fantastic. Easily the best Christmas ad I have seen this year, alongside the not-as-good-as-usual Famous Grouse one(s).

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
TYPING A WHOLE PARAGRAPH IN CAPS, LOOKING UP , CURSING..DELETING.
THEN DOING IT AGAIN.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
lololololol omg imagine how mad you are gonna be when you realised that you POSTED it as well????

Seriously that is like the "random annoying things" equivalent of a terribly scripted "You've Been Framed" video or something. :\

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Finding a game crashing issue, nailing it down to a repeatable way for the codemonkeys to fix and getting no acknowledgement for it.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh fuck off, that John Lewis ad is fantastic. Easily the best Christmas ad I have seen this year, alongside the not-as-good-as-usual Famous Grouse one(s).
No, it's gash. The fact that people can't stop talking about it either is even more gash :eek:

Anyway, back to the list:

Having to investigate why our second office backup server is no longer working reliably to find out that it's down to BT redirecting traffic to an "offer" page that we don't even fucking want and thereby wasting your morning!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's not gash, you're gash. :(

Come on, the little boy is anxiously looking forward to Christmas, we think he's just a greedy little sod because he wants all his presents like NOW but it transpires that he actually just can't wait to give the gift to his parents. It's... lovely... dammit. :eek:

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
It. Is. An. ADVERT. Dammit. :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's not gash, you're gash. :(

Come on, the little boy is anxiously looking forward to Christmas, we think he's just a greedy little sod because he wants all his presents like NOW but it transpires that he actually just can't wait to give the gift to his parents. It's... lovely... dammit. :eek:

Sounds like fantasy really, never would happen.

If you think about it, it's showing a point of being unselfish, by asking you to buy more crap and making them richer :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
A friends story summed that situation well;

"Honey, stop playing with the xbox!"
"What are we doing?"
"I don't know, let's do something."
"Well think of it and come back to me."

Hour later, she evidently was reading a book.

Never understood why female(or male) units need to stop someones fun just to sit together.

If the situation rises again, i think saying "We'll have plenty of time to sit together in the next 50 years dear." would get bonus points :p
He shoud just have said, ok i will stop playing with my x-box if i can play with your box instead...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sounds like fantasy really, never would happen.

If you think about it, it's showing a point of being unselfish, by asking you to buy more crap and making them richer :p
Well it's a shop ofc they want you to buy stuff. And that's why it's such a good advert because it's a complete surprise (the first time obviously) that the reason he can't wait for Christmas is because he is more interested in giving a gift to his parents than opening his own.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It. Is. An. ADVERT. Dammit. :eek:

So? Ads can be an art form; 's a well-known fact innit? It also has one of my favourite songs as a soundtrack (no matter who's singing it).
humbug-scrooge.jpg
=You.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom