SPAM random annoying things

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who smoke roll ups.
People who smoke weed.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
People who aren't unbelievably tight pricks that won't even spend a few pennies on some skins.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Taking a much needed shit only to discover there's no toilet paper.

Who the fuck buys rizla anyway?
Lots of newsagents in the UK stock only Rizla for rolling paper, Rizla is synonymous with rolling papers here.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Taking a much needed shit only to discover there's no toilet paper.

We get ours from Costco. Got bloody loads. Last ages. Always 3 spare rolls in each bathroom. Worst comes to worse, there's always the towels & the bathmat :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I was on my way to a mates house when I farted and came so very close to shitting myself, spent the whole journey focusing on not pooing my pants. Got there, unleashed some beef-stew-like-poop and realised :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There are few things more satisfying than having a well-needed dump. About the only time you can have a good think without anyone else disturbing you. That, and in the barbers chair. And women wonder why men spend so long in the crapper...

ileks

Part of the furniture
Twitching eyelids. Does anyone get this? The corner of my left eye keeps having little spasms and it's doing my head in.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yes.

It's normally a stress indicator, although I did get it recently when not stressed. Normally lasts for a few days, although when suffering badly I did have it for a few weeks. Just revel in the amusement of it all. :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have it at the moment, annoying the crap out of me.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Who the fuck buys rizla anyway?

That would be me.

This one:

80007.jpg

Chilly

Balls of steel
Lay off the coffee
That's a good theory. I get twitching eyelids too. I will drink shitloads of tea tomorrow and see how it goes, then if there's a link for me I'll carefully calibrate my tolerance and stick to that.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I've been drinking coffee and stressing over exams and job interviews over the last week... probably explains it.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Finding the Higgs Boson at 125 GeV but not having quite enough data for an official announcement.

People who drive at a constant speed regardless of the speed limit.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Waaaa? Really? Gratz if so :)

I should clarify:
There will be an announcement next week where ATLAS and CMS (The two biggest experiments at CERN who are both looking for the Higgs) will present their results. We have excluded a large region where if it existed we would already have seen it. This leave a pretty small area, in this area we have seen some hints. Individually these would be nothing to get excited about. However it seems that the results of both experiments are seeing hints in the same place which has dramatically increased the chance of these hints actually being right.

Truth is we will have to wait until next years running to definitely confirm this but if this were a murder inquiry we would only have a few suspects and all the evidence is starting to point at one.

Lots of other stuff has leaked out: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/12/higgs-lhc-anticipated/

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Twitching eyelids. Does anyone get this? The corner of my left eye keeps having little spasms and it's doing my head in.

Tiredness, stress, eye strain. I had a bad case a few months ago. It really is annoying.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Finding the Higgs Boson at 125 GeV but not having quite enough data for an official announcement.

This is exciting stuff. Can't wait for developments.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
my local tesco not stocking pigs-in-blankets until the week before Xmas :(

I want them NOW :cry:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
my local tesco not stocking pigs-in-blankets until the week before Xmas :(

I want them NOW :cry:

Make them yourself, it's far cheaper, far tastier, too, get a whole sausage Lincolnshire sausage, cook it a little bit, not long, cover it in 3-4 bits of bacon, make the outer layer of bacon crispy, then you please everyone, crispy outside that can be picked off if its not your cup of tea, and the inner part of bacon is nicely cooked = win.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
where did you find that pigs in blankets recipe?? thats amazing.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Probably they tried and true "Left home and actually did sh*t for self" cookbook :D

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Trying to mount a big flat-screen TV on a 300 year old stone wall. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom