SPAM random annoying things

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The fact that it's always left to me to organise things amongst my group of friends. Camping trip in June.

Give them a date and get the responses within 24 hours. Non-responders don't get a look-in after that - if they turn up they turn up.

Check *you* have equipment - everyone else can sort themselves out.

As for location - you get to pick where you want to go :)

Checking with land owners? Are you going shooting?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Checking with land owners? Are you going shooting?

Just plain camping but it's always polite to ask the land owners permission first, see if he wants chucking a few quid, whether he minds us having a fire and how long he will let us stay etc

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Just plain camping but it's always polite to ask the land owners permission first, see if he wants chucking a few quid, whether he minds us having a fire and how long he will let us stay etc
Scouse isn't the polite type, he'll go onto the land and claim the land for the proletariat.

Poag

m00?
Something that annoyed me yesterday on the radio in the car.

Discussing the plans to move benefits from half a dozen payments to one payment. Someone came on to say it was a bad idea, the reasoning they gave was as follows:-

"If people just get one lump sum, they will go and spend it in the pub in one night! and not have anything left for the rest of the month, for alcohol.........and food"

I almost crashed.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Something that annoyed me yesterday on the radio in the car.

Discussing the plans to move benefits from half a dozen payments to one payment. Someone came on to say it was a bad idea, the reasoning they gave was as follows:-

"If people just get one lump sum, they will go and spend it in the pub in one night! and not have anything left for the rest of the month, for alcohol.........and food"

I almost crashed.
Pretty sure most people get paid in a fucking lump sum. If they cant handle it, they can starve or freeze to death. Fuck em.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Ah, so not staying at a campsite then. Fair enough :)

rynnor

Rockhound
Raven said:

Huh - why not use a camp site?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Because when you go to camp sites you have to put up with families and their dreadful children. All children on camp sites should be chained up imo.

We do most of the time but its better to go somewhere that doesn't advertise.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it's some sort of festive day in the NL (cough Queensday cough) and that means bad house music being played. the entirety of the city I live in has been transformed in to open air venues. I can hear at least three different bass elements competing with each other. sometimes the wind allows the higher frequencies to get through as well. it's been like this since mid day.

*bwub* *bwub* *bwub* *bwub* *tsssh-tsssh* *bwub* *bwub* *bwub-wub*

:(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I need to speak to colleagues in Holland and the fuckers aren't there.

Chilly

Balls of steel
it's some sort of festive day in the NL (cough Queensday cough) and that means bad house music being played. the entirety of the city I live in has been transformed in to open air venues. I can hear at least three different bass elements competing with each other. sometimes the wind allows the higher frequencies to get through as well. it's been like this since mid day.

*bwub* *bwub* *bwub* *bwub* *tsssh-tsssh* *bwub* *bwub* *bwub-wub*

:(
old fuckin granny. get out and rave.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
meh. I hate Queensday </old fuckin granny>

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
He lives in Holland. He's half Dutch and half Scottish. He requires *no* excuse for insobreity.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ghost poos

You take a dump, have a look, and there's nothing there.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Organised crime.

When did you pop into an Italian coffee shop and see all the mafioso seated alphabetically and then according to height? And do they keep all their banknotes sorted by serial number?

Organised my arse

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Watching the video, none of the cyclists indicated, not just a UK thing then.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Doublestandards with women/men. Yesterday got told by a random woman "you know you look like person X" with a cutesy smile etc.

So i replied heh yeah i get that, and added that she looks like person Y and she and her friends got all huffed and couldn't believe how "rude" i was.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Doublestandards with women/men. Yesterday got told by a random woman "you know you look like person X" with a cutesy smile etc.

So i replied heh yeah i get that, and added that she looks like person Y and she and her friends got all huffed and couldn't believe how "rude" i was.

Did you say she looked like Susan Boyle or someone? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom