SPAM random annoying things

soze

I am a FH squatter
Being shit scared rather than excited about my holiday. I am hoping when I am on the plane and noting can go wrong I will be ok but until it take off I am worried.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Its weird how people get so scared of flying. Going anywhere in the car is much more dangerous. You know how many people fly every day? About 3,000,000. You know how many die? 0

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Its where cosplay girls stick their memory sticks

I always thought cosplay girls had memory sticks, but with some one does wonder where they hide them in those tight, tiiiight costumes 0o

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I have a cold. I've not been ill in forever and i'm feeling sorry for myself.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
American corporate assholes who are the modern day equivalent of a 1980s When Harry Had a Bad Haircut Who Should Have Punched Sally for Screaming in that Restaurant who are paid to stick the letter "i" before everything then selling it to Apple who go "Wow, thats so us!" who work for "cool" companies where there's no dress code, and where you're free to express your inner artistic and individualistic self by riding round the office on a childs bicycle and drink insane amount of coffee so you can go to your boss and say "why don't we call the internet the i-Cloud".

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
American corporate assholes who are the modern day equivalent of a 1980s When Harry Had a Bad Haircut Who Should Have Punched Sally for Screaming in that Restaurant who are paid to stick the letter "i" before everything then selling it to Apple who go "Wow, thats so us!" who work for "cool" companies where there's no dress code, and where you're free to express your inner artistic and individualistic self by riding round the office on a childs bicycle and drink insane amount of coffee so you can go to your boss and say "why don't we call the internet the i-Cloud".

Feeling better now? The coffee and the child's bicycle (and free restaurant) are there to keep them in the office 18 hours a day for no extra pay. Don't hate them, pity them.

Having said all that, I was in O2's Wayra Incubator office in Dublin the other day and it ticked every US startup cliche box (including the grass floor in the meeting room we were in), but it was kinda fun in a way that Google's play rooms aren't.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
HTC do a data transfer app, when I got my One I simply loaded the app and it auto-copied all the files, settings, texts, calendar entries etc. onto the new phone. It took about 5 minutes.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Fell over carrying a pile of glass, nice 4" gash in arm and 8 stitches to boot

not a good start to the day

Edmond

Wanna see the pics???

Yes I took photos of it, I asked the nurse if it was ok, and she said 'well, everybody does it, so be my guest'

Ha ha, brilliant

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Fell over carrying a pile of glass, nice 4" gash in arm and 8 stitches to boot

not a good start to the day

Sorry to hear...but quickly glanced the words, and all I saw was "piles", "gash", "stilettos".
Must stop looking at dodgy internet sites

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wanna see the pics???

Yes I took photos of it, I asked the nurse if it was ok, and she said 'well, everybody does it, so be my guest'

Ha ha, brilliant
You know just as well as anyone, pics or it didn't happen.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you're going to post a pic of your manky arm, use spoilers. Just eaten, and was planning on getting my end away later. Thats the only gash I wanna see.

Edmond

ok, but i'm telling you now it's not nice. Spoilered, obviously

Before.....

098.JPG

099.JPG

....and after

102.JPG

104.JPG

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
holy hell that could have gone very wrong indeed. Glad you're still with us mate 0o

Edmond

holy hell that could have gone very wrong indeed. Glad you're still with us mate 0o

Yes, it went in sideways, so it didn't catch anything, but if it had T-boned me, then it would have been a very different story. i didnt really bleed that much with a bit of pressure on it.

And 6 inches lower would have sliced my wrists very badly...ho-hum

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Chocolate & alcohol. Will make you feel a new man

Edmond

Chocolate & alcohol. Will make you feel a new man

Hmmm, don't do either i'm afraid, although the amount of local they injected in me made me feel very woosie indeed (and sick) still got a headache now

Might push the boat out and get a pizza, as i've not eaten all day (might explain the headache)o_O

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hmmm, don't do either i'm afraid, although the amount of local they injected in me made me feel very woosie indeed (and sick) still got a headache now

Might push the boat out and get a pizza, as i've not eaten all day (might explain the headache)o_O
Christ B,

Hope you are ok. That does not look nice :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom