SPAM random annoying things

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The coffee & orange chocolates in Revels.
Replace with coconut & peanut ones (as they originally were) please.

Edit: found this
Disclaimer: (1) I did not create this facebook page (2) I don't use facebook (3) Really, honestly, I don't.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I have never tasted a Revel, coconut or otherwise :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You lot are talking about tea on two threads, both random and random annoying. Bloody brits :p

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
After ages of not being able to find work due to 'lack of experience' family friend has vacancies for a bar, and also have a filling-da-lorry job.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Going to view a house that is for sale and finding the owner appears to still be in bed, all the curtains drawn and there is no answer at the door.

Going back again at 3

soze

I am a FH squatter
Spongers

I just went to my Grand Parents. They both had jobs and personal pensions. Now they have retired they get about £17 a week off the government and nothing else. Grandad gave up his car a few years ago as he could not afford to run it. He has had both hips and one knee replaced and is registered disabled. So today they are talking to their neighbor who is standing next to a brand new C4 Picasso. And he can't stop fucking bragging about the fact that it is a disability car and all he had to do was say he could not get into lower car and he got lost easily. So he got the C4 fully loaded with all the toys for free. Also said how he cashed out all his pensions at 50 and used the money to buy property which he put into his sons name and rents out. So he now claims complete poverty so his flat is paid for and he gets the maximum benefits possible while have access to a bank account with about "£2500" a month in it from his property's. Which again is in his sons name because he is not paying any death tax.

He is there telling all the other old people they are mugs for not playing the system and telling my grandad he should get a disability car and that his son will rent it from him. I really wanted to call him a scum bag but bit my tongue :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Spongers

I just went to my Grand Parents. They both had jobs and personal pensions. Now they have retired they get about £17 a week off the government and nothing else. Grandad gave up his car a few years ago as he could not afford to run it. He has had both hips and one knee replaced and is registered disabled. So today they are talking to their neighbor who is standing next to a brand new C4 Picasso. And he can't stop fucking bragging about the fact that it is a disability car and all he had to do was say he could not get into lower car and he got lost easily. So he got the C4 fully loaded with all the toys for free. Also said how he cashed out all his pensions at 50 and used the money to buy property which he put into his sons name and rents out. So he now claims complete poverty so his flat is paid for and he gets the maximum benefits possible while have access to a bank account with about "£2500" a month in it from his property's. Which again is in his sons name because he is not paying any death tax.

He is there telling all the other old people they are mugs for not playing the system and telling my grandad he should get a disability car and that his son will rent it from him. I really wanted to call him a scum bag but bit my tongue :(
People like these make me sick.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Spongers

If he's making 2.5K a month from the flats his son is liable for tax, so the revenue are going to put the screws on someone eventually (and if his son has other income, which he probably does, for a lot more money). Putting properties in his son's name is sensible (why pay inheritance tax if you don't have to? So long as you trust your kids I'd do the same; its an iniquitous tax). The disability car thing is a bit of a cunt's move, but I'm actually amazed at how easy it is to get those things, a friend of mine (who had a cancer) got one for hospital visits, which was a bit odd as his girlfriend had to drive him and she already had a car.

soze

I am a FH squatter
If he's making 2.5K a month from the flats his son is liable for tax....
That assumes his son pays tax rather than using one of the well publicized tax loopholes. And I don't care how sensible it is people who do everything they can to screw the government with one hand while taking everything they can with the other are scum in my eyes.

rynnor

Rockhound
That assumes his son pays tax rather than using one of the well publicized tax loopholes. And I don't care how sensible it is people who do everything they can to screw the government with one hand while taking everything they can with the other are scum in my eyes.

The Inheritance tax is fine and legal - abusing disability has become huge in this country though - to the point that when I see a random working age bloke with a stick I wonder if its a scam now which is kinda sad - there were years when it was pathetically easy if you bugged a doctor or found a soft touch one.

soze

I am a FH squatter
The Inheritance tax is fine and legal - abusing disability has become huge in this country though - to the point that when I see a random working age bloke with a stick I wonder if its a scam now which is kinda sad - there were years when it was pathetically easy if you bugged a doctor or found a soft touch one.
A girl that works with my sister got in trouble for fraud last year after a £15k whiplash claim followed by 4 years of disability benefit when it was all a put on. A Doctor near here is in trouble for coaching people on how to claim whiplash.

rynnor

Rockhound
A girl that works with my sister got in trouble for fraud last year after a £15k whiplash claim followed by 4 years of disability benefit when it was all a put on. A Doctor near here is in trouble for coaching people on how to claim whiplash.

Very difficult to disprove whiplash though thats why it was such an epidemic - if you stuck to your guns I doubt you could get in much real trouble - theres always a 2nd, 3rd, 4th opinion that will support you.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My dad has front-facing dash cams on both his cars. The tiniest bump and the person in front sticks a whiplash claim in. The insurance companies pay out routinely as its actually cheaper than fighting it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
My dad has front-facing dash cams on both his cars. The tiniest bump and the person in front sticks a whiplash claim in. The insurance companies pay out routinely as its actually cheaper than fighting it.

So it works against him?

ileks

Part of the furniture
Spongers

Everyone knows someone like this, yet whenever a politician brings it up (usually a conservative) they get slaughtered for being out of touch.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
1791d1348536119-any-one-else-think-spelling_police.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
having a nice cup of tea after coding all evening, and just before my first sip a drip of snot falls from my cold-riddled nose and in to the tea. f. f. s. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I think clipper tea tastes like the sewage that runs into the ganges river.

The sewage that runs into the Thames tastes just as bad. Very bland. At least with the Ganges you'll get some back notes of garam masala and maybe some star anise.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Shit chairs. For various reasons I had to work for 16 hours straight and today I feel fucked. They chair i have is a £99 Viking special. A few guys in the other office have purchased their own chairs. I am so tempted to spend the £300 on my own chair, I sis in it for 8 hours a day I should be comfortable but I am not sure work will buy me one though. If I point out my current chair has been broken for about two year and tilts one way they will just order another uncomfortable £99 chair. Maybe I should offer to pay the difference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom