SPAM random annoying things

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Windows 7 restarting during the night when I left the PC on downloading a game.

Yep, especially when you leave the volume up too high and the start up tune scares the fucking life out of you at 3.00am

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
ive been at home all day waiting for a delivery, heard the mail arrive while i was dropping the kids off at the pool (no doorbell just the rustle of paper through the letterbox)

found one of those "we tried to deliver but you werent home blablabla" notes, my first reaction was anger, then i realised that it was stamped yesterday, and so i can pick it up today... the lazy fuckers didnt even try to deliver it bastards! (probably my own fault for ordering heavy hardbacks from amazon)

i had one last year, stamped "12:30" that came through the door at 11am, i rang them, told them what the card said, they said "we shall contact the driver", rather grumpy man appeared about 20 mins later

as i understand it, most of the delivery company driver add 5-10 mins to each drop card so they are "done" by mid afternoon

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I hate couriers. Don't get me started. * seethe*

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Moving house.

What a ballache...and we have only just started the process.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Dell......just wow.

Sons' got an Alienware PC, perfect spec for what he wants to use it for and got it for a good price. 3 months in had a problem with the HDD.

So they've sent him a new drive, fine arrived next day, good service. They also sent the win8 dvd as they didn't supply it with pc.

Install drive, insert cd and get some arsing message about there not being any images on the disc compatible with the product key, you cant enter a key cause of the UEFI bollocks and to top it all in a masterstroke of technical genius bordering on perfection, you have to install some software for the system to RECOGNISE THE EJECT BUTTON!?!?!?!?!??? so now the dvd is stuck inside the pc and Dell are having to give me an optical drive when they send out the correct win8 dvd so that I can install this and then get the other disc out......

GENUIS!

so a ten minute job followed by a bit of reinstalling turned into a nightmare.

soze

I am a FH squatter
... you have to install some software for the system to RECOGNISE THE EJECT BUTTON!?!?!?!?!???
If it is like my Alienware the eject button works in the BIOS, it is worth trying.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
... That I've just discovered the ViDock (And other cheaper DIY eGPUs) when I spent a gazillion on my laptop..

TdC

dropping the little holdy-tab thing on your teabag in to your tea. ooooh :eek:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Coming back to work after a month in a different office to find out that no one has done any maintenance jobs because "you didn't ask us to do that". It is work that needs to be done, I am not here and I am not your boss. I should not tell you that it needs to be done. No backups for nearly a month and 4 servers with under 5% free space good job guys.

TdC

Gwad you'll be thrilled to hear I'm breaking the rules by drinking Earl Gray....at night :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Can't see what the attraction is with Earl Gray - tastes like Chanel No. 5
Twinings Everyday for me

TdC

hmm I have some lovely green tea, some blended Ceylon and this Earl Gray. What's the oil in the Gray tea again? Bergamot or something?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I love Earl Grey tea - but I bought think it was Twinings Earl Gray tea and found it was pretty shit, Tesco Finest was better tbh, I buy tea-leaves instead, because I like to think I'm an aristocrat, and shit

TdC

yeah I get loose tea leaves too. love that shit. sadly, I'm out :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I love Earl Grey tea - but I bought think it was Twinings Earl Gray tea and found it was pretty shit, Tesco Finest was better tbh, I buy tea-leaves instead, because I like to think I'm an aristocrat, and shit

Really. I bought some Twinings tea to my GF and she thought it was rather bland. Was some fruity flavour tho.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
English Breakfast ftw

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yorkshire tea. No need to fanny about with leaves and special blends.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Browsing in the dark using the light from the screen and you get to a log on page that isn't bright enough to see the keyboard.

Lethul

FH is my second home
I loved Earl Grey and English Breakfast, sadly I seem to be allergic to them lately. Allergic to Artemisia vulgaris and there seems to be some sort of relative herb in those teas.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
squeezing the bag till it squirts out all over the kitchen work surface?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can't see what the attraction is with Earl Gray - tastes like Chanel No. 5
Twinings Everyday for me
I've discovered this since staying at Zarjazz's house. Lovely stuff.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Spending the last 30mins on Thames Water website, trying to fill out an online form and pay for stuff, when it keeps resetting itself everytime i hit the submit button

Then have to start all over again....i've given up now after 6 times

Cunts

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You'll probably get a delivery of 250,000 gallons of water on Monday. Only hit "Purchase now" once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom