SPAM random annoying things

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Induhviduals who tell me I should upgrade my XBMC version from v11 to v12, only for it to completely break playback of all my files and having to waste all today getting it working again. Hi Deebs.

My remote control is still broken. Fucker!
Real users would not suffer this, I did not. To be fair I am not a northern cunt, surely that must count.
Indeed fucking user error tbfh. OpenELEC upgrade path was "take 4 files, drop on network share" job done, no issues :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
Indeed fucking user error tbfh. OpenELEC upgrade path was "take 4 files, drop on network share" job done, no issues :p
Cool I am planning on doing this tomorrow. Do you have a link to the process? I keep meaning to find it but I am paranoid about losing the library again :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If you're running v2. Download v3. Extract the archive, copy the system and kernel files (4 in total) to the "Upgrade" share and reboot.

soze

I am a FH squatter
If you're running v2. Download v3. Extract the archive, copy the system and kernel files (4 in total) to the "Upgrade" share and reboot.
Nice that took about 30 seconds. Not really sure how you can mess that up.

soze

I am a FH squatter
People who try to pointlessly assert dominance.

I was asked if I could help with something. I said yes but I can't between 2 and 4 as I am on call and have to be sat at my computer. I have been up since 8 am and could of helped at any time. But no they had to show up at 2 and say right we need to do this right now. I explain that I am going no where till after 4 as I can't say to whoever calls that I will try to help them when i get home it needs to be instant. Queue a big shouting match where they first try a guilt trip then when that does not work his brother actually starts shouting his mouth off and getting aggressive till I kick him out. End up getting called a cunt by a mate of 15 years because i would not change plans that I told him I could not change. Pointless.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Magpies

I put some food out for the little birds this morning (robin, blackbird, bluetit, sparrow), and the greedy magpies swoop down and nick it all. Going to have to put a sign out tomorrow "No magpies. By order of Amity PD". Should do the trick.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Some sort of eye infection. Bloodshot eye and very sore every time I blink.

It also pretends it's getting better by the morning but then during the day it gets worse again!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Colds. No not man flu or the flu, real men don't get either of them. I'm sweating like fuck and I have an interview tomorrow, I'm going to be a dripping mess.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Some sort of eye infection. Bloodshot eye and very sore every time I blink.

It also pretends it's getting better by the morning but then during the day it gets worse again!

Pinkeye! Stop wiping your eyes between wanks.

Or ask Teeds not to wipe his bum on your pillow.

On a sidenote; coming to work after the 4 day easter holiday, eople aren't on time, networks are down etc etc. I really don't like when people start slow/end slow near vacations.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People at work(or in general) thinking i'm a mindreader. (onset by getting told off my document is out of date when they didn't inform me of the new data).

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
People at work(or in general) thinking i'm a mindreader. (onset by getting told off my document is out of date when they didn't inform me of the new data).

My missus is absolutely convinced I'm a. telepathic, b. have the hearing of a bat, and c. the memory of an elephant. Sadly none of those things are true :(

Chilly

Balls of steel
My missus is absolutely convinced I'm a. telepathic, b. have the hearing of a bat, and c. the memory of an elephant. Sadly none of those things are true :(
My step dad had the wisdom to develop partial deafness in one ear. Not enough to ruin his life, but enough to give him an excellent excuse for many things.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

I for one bow down to our Telepathic Batlephant overlords.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Twix

They've made it smaller. At least an inch has been chopped off and the price increased.

Not happy

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Being told my latest animation is too graphic and that I'll have to redo it.

sayward

Resident Freddy
So... good arrival then?
Lady who I checked out with had taken my original booking. Oh that's not the room I allocated to you, I don't know why so n so gave you that one! AAArgh. It also turned out to be over the main bar and opposite a night club. I should've had a better room at the back. Useless people. She'll get the owner to ring me. Yeh right. And pigs might fly.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
End up getting called a cunt by a mate of 15 years because i would not change plans that I told him I could not change. Pointless.

Sounds like a very easy way to find out who your mates aren't.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Arseholes who call you on a Saturday afternoon to tell you that they can't be available for the job you have booked in for Monday/Tuesday

Leaving it a bit fucking late in the day to rearrange another job at short notice. Now ther are going to be 3 of us scratching around to find something to do for at least Monday

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The fact that skybet is down and I want to stick a couple more bets on the football!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not being able to read even a wee bit deeper into quantum physics without my head hurting and my brain rebelling at how wierd & probabilistic it is.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
As Neils Bohr once said "Anyone who is not shocked by quantum theory has not understood it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom