SPAM random annoying things

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I will never understand why you don't have ID cards in UK :p

We have plenty of forms of ID in the UK. Having another form of ID won't stop him forgetting it.

Unless of course you mean, you don't understand why we aren't forced to carry ID cards at all times in the UK. I will never understand why this should be necessary in a civilized country.

Lethul

FH is my second home
We are not forced to carry it all the time. But can be asked to show it when paying with bank cards, driving etc. Thus you always have it in your wallet.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
In South Africa your driving licence is added to your ID and you need to have your driving licence with you when driving.
And you need to drive everywhere!

If you don't drive then you can leave the ID at home.

rynnor

Rockhound
Can someone please explain how microchipping dogs will prevent legal dogs with no history of attacks from killing a child in a private home?

Labour shamelessly exploiting a childs death for political capital - scum.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Unlucky Ed :( How did they get that much?

Looks like they cloned it about 2 weeks ago and used it first last thursday to pay for the congestion charge for £10, man at the bank said thats quite normal, they test the card to see if it works on something small

Then they made a tranaction of £1280 today which flagged it up as it wasn't in keepeing with our business, but they also spent £350 on Monday and another £200 yesterday, about £1850 (not £2000) but near enough

They have refunded the £10 (woop) tonight, but i have to fill out some forms for the other monies

The thing is, if they have paid for the CC, surely they can trace the number plate of the car they paid for (unless it was stolen i suppose) but the £200 was for a utility bill, they must be able to trace that?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Looks like they cloned it about 2 weeks ago and used it first last thursday to pay for the congestion charge for £10, man at the bank said thats quite normal, they test the card to see if it works on something small

Then they made a tranaction of £1280 today which flagged it up as it wasn't in keepeing with our business, but they also spent £350 on Monday and another £200 yesterday, about £1850 (not £2000) but near enough

They have refunded the £10 (woop) tonight, but i have to fill out some forms for the other monies

The thing is, if they have paid for the CC, surely they can trace the number plate of the car they paid for (unless it was stolen i suppose) but the £200 was for a utility bill, they must be able to trace that?

you'd think they'd be able to trace both, especially the latter if they was that stupid.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
You could put in any number plate in to pay for the congestion charge. Doesnt have to be your car.
The utility bill is an interesting one...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Probably for some Chinese ganja house.

...Got the address?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
LinkedIn phishing spam. Saved by the work proxy today when I accidentally clicked on one (distracted - normally I'd go to LinkedIn direct to check). Getting loads of the damn things lately.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Two girls hugging that are clearly going through something life changing, tragic, or just generally sad. It really touches me deep everytime when i see that.

It never goes further.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Two girls hugging that are clearly going through something life changing, tragic, or just generally sad. It really touches me deep everytime when i see that.

It never goes further.
You mean you really touch yourself deeply.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
We have plenty of forms of ID in the UK. Having another form of ID won't stop him forgetting it.

Unless of course you mean, you don't understand why we aren't forced to carry ID cards at all times in the UK. I will never understand why this should be necessary in a civilized country.
I had ID on me in the form of my drivers license, but for some reason they couldn't accept just that. It had to be either a passport or a birth certificate and NI card.

soze

I am a FH squatter
People who can sleep through a hurricane that leave their cunty alarms going off meaning you have to get up and turn them off.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
WAs gonna post this yesterday, but got drunk instead;

Asked a coworker to do something.
He said it's done by monday(last).
Asked on monday and he said it'll be done by thursday.
Thursday(and deadline) comes and he says "didn't have time to do it" and when i asked why he didn't say that he doesn't have time for it he said, no joke, "you should've come ask me".

If only i had the power to fire someone he'd be out so fast.

soze

I am a FH squatter
That pisses me off too. It is why i send all work requests via email and I never delete any emails so if a deadline is missed I just forward the emails on to the right person and say they should have told me if they can't do it. I got burned too many times trying to be nice and do it verbally. One guy now gets his line manager CC'd in on every request to make sure the prick does not ignore it because something shiny comes into the office.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Made it to Wales. Took me 7 hours!!!! If I'd gone south i could've got to Geneva! Took me 4hrs to do the first 150 miles! M25 at a standstill, M40 also, M42 not much better.I would've said stationary but I have a mental block about which spelling. Services chockablock.
Get here, have to go straight out. Get in, desperate to soak in a bath. No bloody hot water. Oh dear the boiler has switched itself off. Yeh right. So had to boil the kettle. So much for a soak. Wonder if I'll get a price reduction when I play hell. And even worse breakfast ends at 9.30! It's a Saturday for heaven's sake!

sayward

Resident Freddy
ps. as my edit disappeared. Heating has gone off too and it's freezing as there's tons of snow outside. Daren't plug in my fan heater in case I bring down the National Grid!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Shopkeepers who are on the phone when they're supposed to be serving you.

Whats going to happen if you pause 15 seconds to take my money and utter a standard unconvincing "thank you"? Will the person on the other end of the phone explode? Will Korea launch nukes? Will you stop beating your son? How would you like it if I came in with my kecks around my ankles, dropped a poo on the floor, and carried on having a shit while I fished around for a five pound note? You'd say I was being rude, right? Well there.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Shopkeepers who are on the phone when they're supposed to be serving you.

Whats going to happen if you pause 15 seconds to take my money and utter a standard unconvincing "thank you"? Will the person on the other end of the phone explode? Will Korea launch nukes? Will you stop beating your son? How would you like it if I came in with my kecks around my ankles, dropped a poo on the floor, and carried on having a shit while I fished around for a five pound note? You'd say I was being rude, right? Well there.
Just leave whatever it is you were going to buy on the counter and leave after a glare. Vote with your wallet.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You know when family members call you, asking why they're not receiving wireless? Maybe don't use a 10 year old modem, which has been discontinued by the provider, which doesn't actually have wireless functionality and where the drivers don't actually exist.

"Why can't I get wireless?"
"The blue box is too old"
"Why do we need the blue box?"
"Where do you think the internet comes from? Phone your provider and tell them you need a new one"
"Why?"
"Because then you can have wireless"
"OHH OKAY THANKS"

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Clocks forward

Balls.
I should have gone to bed an hour ago.

I want a time-travelling car. And it should have a mad professor called "Doc". Yeah, sounds awesome. Someone should make a movie about that.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah fuck that. Apparently it's now 2am. Good time to start Bioshock Infinite...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just checked my clock. 2am!
Bloody hell.

Right. I'm going to driink half a litre of tea in that case.

I want my hour back. Bastards.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cunts that say they know stuff and won't spill the beans. If you won't spill the beans SHUT THE FUCK UP. Hi Tom.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Induhviduals who tell me I should upgrade my XBMC version from v11 to v12, only for it to completely break playback of all my files and having to waste all today getting it working again. Hi Deebs.

My remote control is still broken. Fucker!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Induhviduals who tell me I should upgrade my XBMC version from v11 to v12, only for it to completely break playback of all my files and having to waste all today getting it working again. Hi Deebs.

My remote control is still broken. Fucker!
Real users would not suffer this, I did not. To be fair I am not a northern cunt, surely that must count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom