SPAM random annoying things

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you're saying pissing is NOT the answer to everything?

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Because it shows you are the dominant male and that this is your territory

Fweddy

FH is my second home
it doesn't have to be pre-filled, although I assume stale, or even fermented piss has more of an impact metaphorically speaking...but there's just something undeniably classy about a gentleman filling a water balloon with fresh urine, tying off and then pitching the thing through an open car window.

You can do all that before the car has driven too far away? Either you piss really fast or you've got one hell of a throwing arm.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
You can do all that before the car has driven too far away? Either you piss really fast or you've got one hell of a throwing arm.

it's all the masturbation. I can fling a shot-put about 200 meters, easy.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Had a text today to say PO couldn't deliver my Sky wireless connector and left a card. NO bloody card! so now what do I do? And where the hell is it? And I'm going away again tomorrow!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Had a text today to say PO couldn't deliver my Sky wireless connector and left a card. NO bloody card! so now what do I do? And where the hell is it? And I'm going away again tomorrow!

Ring ring. There's little in this world that can't be fixed by calling ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The term gamer. There is no co-op multigamer, or singlegamer. The people who drive cars aren't called carers. They -drive- a car, they are drivers. You play a game, you don't game it. You're a player.

Player 1 press start goddamnit.

Which ofcourse is a new annoyance since i've used the term before ;)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Game can be used as a verb so gamer is perfectly valid... People who drive cars are drivers.

As for annoying things; burning the end of my primary touchscreen finger quite badly and it just plain not working on touchscreens anymore. :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Doesn't stand up still, you don't go and game on your xbox, you never use the term game when talking about -playing- games.

rynnor

Rockhound
old.Tohtori said:
Doesn't stand up still, you don't go and game on your xbox, you never use the term game when talking about -playing- games.

The secret rule of english is to constantly break the rules in order to confuse non-natives :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Players is far to generic. Players descend on London for conference. Means nothing to anyone. So players of Golf are Golfers, players of Football are Footballers and players of Games are Gamers it makes sense.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Golfers works since you can go golf, you can't go football. Footballer is equally annoying.

It doesn't have to make sense to be annoying :p

Don't get me started on female gamers, or worse yet gaymers.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Lost my debit card last night at some point. Might have left it in an atm. No memory at all.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And now comes the "never again" speech in the head, followed by a rather sober week or two, before you brush yourself off and do it again (y)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Katie Price. I have never liked her but she seems to have a lot of fans yet today she is calling Kelly Brook fat. What a role model that fake breasted thunder cunt is.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Speaking of people calling people fat and then people defending said person... Joan Rivers, what a cunt.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Katie Price. I have never liked her but she seems to have a lot of fans yet today she is calling Kelly Brook fat. What a role model that fake breasted thunder cunt is.

Just looked, she really doesn't have a leg to stand on. Horses shouldn't throw stones in dirthuts or something.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Speaking of people calling people fat and then people defending said person... Joan Rivers, what a cunt.

I don't see how being a big fatty is a good role model. It's a bad role model, it's unhealthy and gluttonous. By all means use her as a role model for success and being yourself, but lauding her size is unhealthy.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I don't see how being a big fatty is a good role model. It's a bad role model, it's unhealthy and gluttonous. By all means use her as a role model for success and being yourself, but lauding her size is unhealthy.
Don't let your dreams be shattered because of the way you look?

or would you rather people starving themselves to be the perfect model so they look good on TV?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So you have to starve yourself to not be a big fatty? Stop being stupid.
Nein, you don't, but if you're fat, and you're good at singing, you may think in order to be successful, you also need to be skinny, so you might start doing stupid diets in order to achieve being 'successful'

Whereas with Adele, people can see she's fat, but also successful.

It's a matter of I'm fat, but I'm good at singing, Adele is the same, and successful, I'm going to do the same.

Rather, Adele's successful, I know, Im good at singing, all I need to do now is pile on the pounds.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Film's based on true events, based over the last 3 years. It's like.. Why would I go pay to see a film when the ending was on the news less than 2 years ago?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

That bitch ruined my birthday once!

We were going for a nice family meal at a really nice pub a few villages over but that cow had decided to have a book signing or some shit. Meant we couldn't park and missed out!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
Ring ring. There's little in this world that can't be fixed by calling ;)

Nah when you call up its an automated message prompting for the number left on the card...which the lazy fuckers did not put through the door as they never turned up

Users who are viewing this thread

• Tom
Top Bottom