SPAM random annoying things

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yeah, point being...being over weight does not necessarily mean unhealthy or unfit. Some people are just made that way.

My wife eats pretty much anything in site, I have to hide stuff before it gets consumed. She is a size 8 and close to 6ft. I am 6,1 and 17.5st yet I eat fuck all really. I don't eat crisps, I don't really eat sweet things. Toast for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and a home made dinner, something middle of the road healthwise, usually leaning towards "healthy" stuff. Nothing inbetween. I probably walk a good 5-6 miles a day yet still carry round extra wight. That being said I am also broad shouldered so I tend to sort of fit, it's not like I have a big belly and I can still see and feel ribs so I am happy!

so anyway, anyone buy any nice shoes lately?
NO IM STILL FUCKING LOOKING.

Edit:-

Love it when people go on about their height over the internet, reminds me of CSS when the keyboard warriors got mad 'YEAH BUT BRO ILL KNOCK YOU OUT IM 7 FOOT 7 BRO'

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Love it when people go on about their height over the internet, reminds me of CSS when the keyboard warriors got mad 'YEAH BUT BRO ILL KNOCK YOU OUT IM 7 FOOT 7 BRO'

Reminds me more of the "i'm 5 and a HALF" schoolyard mentality :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I pay (albeit share with the wife) $1650 for a one bedroom. Fucking American/Boston rent prices.

Yeah but its only Boston and NY where you really have to pay that. Almost everywhere else in the US property costs are peanuts compared to Europe (or at least, you get a shitload more house for your money).

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Badly laid out drains. Just had to rod the drain to the downstairs loo for the nth time. About 8 feet of compacted bog roll came sailing down the drain (that's not an exaggeration). Quite satisfying to do it though.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Don't know what the fuck I've done in the last 2 days, but I am unable to raise my right arm above my chest in any way, have pulled something in my shoulder - Hurts like shit. NO idea why (no gym etc.)

Now, normally this is fine. However, a trip to ASDA today pushed me over the edge.

Went to the bread isle and picked up a loaf (top shelf as the rest were empty) and promptly pulled down another loaf by accident. INSTINCTIVELY reacted with my right arm and tried catching it before it smacked me in the face (Successful) - However, doing so ended up with me swearing loudly because of my shoulder issue and movements it didn't want to do. =|

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Whatever "the Harlem Shake" is, wherever it came from... PLEASE FUCK OFF. Imagine the amount of bandwidth around the world that gets wasted progressing tat like that.

It's not even a thing. Is it even a thing? At least Gangnam Style was a thing. :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I went a bit hipster on that harlem shake thing...i disliked it before it really took off :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I saw the underwater one and I was like "oh, ok... that's, oh..." but then there are just so many and they all just look so terrible. :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Getting an email telling you you've just successfully unsubscribed from a mailing list. And then another one saying if you change your mind please click here.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ha, we had them round last night. They bought me wine though so I can't complain.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who don't understand that my crystal ball is out for repair.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
NO IM STILL FUCKING LOOKING.

Edit:-

Best answer to that is "sorry but you can't reach that far down".....

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Getting an email telling you you've just successfully unsubscribed from a mailing list. And then another one saying if you change your mind please click here.

My version of that is ... see an unsubscribe link on a email but I'm never sure whether to click it. Either I'm going to be unsubscribed or they now know my email address is real and I'm just going to get even more junk. I call it Spam Russian Roulette.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Software makers that name their downloads "setup.exe" or something equally vague.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
having your boss mark you down in your yearly assessment : "Although we laud Andrew for sticking with his Bachelor studies during some of the busiest work periods yet seen, we notice that he always seems tired and his performance at work seems to be affected."

no fucking shit dudes :/

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
having your boss mark you down in your yearly assessment : "Although we laud Andrew for sticking with his Bachelor studies during some of the busiest work periods yet seen, we notice that he always seems tired and his performance at work seems to be affected."

What a cunt!

TdC

I was actually too tired to argue heh. This is my my first average/needs improvement (same thing with us) score in 5 years. meh.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
"I'm too tired to argue with you now because of my studies but just you wait til I'm feeling fresh!"

TdC

1,5 more years and I'll explain in great detail how they can go fuck themselves. I may even model it for them in an obscure description language that nobody uses :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was actually too tired to argue heh. This is my my first average/needs improvement (same thing with us) score in 5 years. meh.

I'd go back in bright and breezy tomorrow and tell him you deserve a raise because the reason you're so tired is obviously that you're working so hard.

TdC

yeah I've already agreed to the assessment based on the fact that I *am* tired and this is just another hassle I really don't need atm.

rynnor

Rockhound

Do they grade you on the bell curve there with 5% peak and 5% needs improvement?

TdC

I don't actually know that, but I do know that the managers are "forced" to give out all grades from "You are god" to "no-one likes you, monkey-boy" regardless of the department's actual performance.
The ability to screw us is actually built right in to our assessment forms where we have to agree to vague departmental or even company wide targets that never get reached anyway. I once had a manager who hated that forced bahaviour as much as I do, and one time he refused and gave his entire department an "average" grade. He told me he had the most terrific row about it with his manager which went all the way up to the head of the devision...and eventually he had to reassess everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom