SPAM random annoying things

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The moment you realise the only wine left in the house is that god awful stuff you bought on special offer that tastes like treacle.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Betfred.

Worst football betting site ever.

The layout is hilarious.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Getting the idiot at the poker table (not me, honest) to put all their money in for the biggest pot of the night where I'm a 95% favourite with only 1 card left to be dealt. Naturally he hits it ... yeah, that's annoying.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Getting the idiot at the poker table (not me, honest) to put all their money in for the biggest pot of the night where I'm a 95% favourite with only 1 card left to be dealt. Naturally he hits it ... yeah, that's annoying.

Hopefully you were one of the ones who realise that's poker and not throw an apesh*t over it ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I had a smashing Aussie Shiraz yesterday. Amazed at how good it was 0o

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Someone at 4am started banging the wall, either hammering in nails or nailing the hammer, or nailing the wife like a hammer against the wall.

In any case; tired and annoyed today at work.

Thanks random nailing dude.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That would mean waking up at 4am, more harm to me :p

Not to mention annoying the neighbors more.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'd expect a quick or even medium sucky-sucky for 1k a month though.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Lol london, four bedroom house, three toilets and a conservatory for £750 a month, five minutes from Nottingham city Centre.

rynnor

Rockhound
Mey said:
Lol london, four bedroom house, three toilets and a conservatory for £750 a month, five minutes from Nottingham city Centre.

Is that because there are no jobs tho?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Lol Nottingham, 10 bedroom mansion, 25 toilets and a swimming pool for 2 dollars a month, five minutes from Mogadishu city Centre.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
5% ish unemployment in Nottingham vs 7.5% ish unemployment in London.

rynnor

Rockhound
Raven said:
5% ish unemployment in Nottingham vs 7.5% ish unemployment in London.

No.

If you search for nottingham unemployment rate you'll see a host of stories saying it has the worst in the UK.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Such a bunch of Londoners.

(And a Irishman)

Nottingham is quite nice tbh, there's a really nice pub type thing there old dance hall ( Locals may know the one ) it's near the town hall. down a side street

rynnor

Rockhound
Deebs said:
I will always hate Hitler for not flattening Birmingham during WWII. At least they have "fixed" the Bull Ring.

Edgbaston is nice but the centre has issues...

Chilly

Balls of steel
Such a bunch of Londoners.

(And a Irishman)

Nottingham is quite nice tbh, there's a really nice pub type thing there old dance hall ( Locals may know the one ) it's near the town hall. down a side street
It's got ONE nice pub and it qualifies as a nice place? On your bike, pal. London is crammed with pubs epic to shit.

Gwadien

It's got ONE nice pub and it qualifies as a nice place? On your bike, pal. London is crammed with pubs epic to shit.
I was saying there's a particular pub, I'm sure there's loads of nice places in Nottingham, lol.

I just think it's generally a good city, with a nice area in front of the town hall etc.

You can't even compare London to any other UK city, it's got 100x the population 100x the size 100x the crime rate.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I was saying there's a particular pub, I'm sure there's loads of nice places in Nottingham, lol.

I just think it's generally a good city, with a nice area in front of the town hall etc.

You can't even compare London to any other UK city, it's got 100x the population 100x the size 100x the crime rate.

I seem to remember Nottingham was cited as having the highest per capita crime rate in England, and was actually worst overall for violent crime.

Used to be a good place to be a student though. Can't say I know what its like these days, haven't been there for at least 10 years.

Gwadien

I seem to remember Nottingham was cited as having the highest per capita crime rate in England, and was actually worst overall for violent crime.

Used to be a good place to be a student though. Can't say I know what its like these days, haven't been there for at least 10 years.
Well isn't St Annes on a par with some quite notorious 'murican areas in terms of crime? ;p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To be fair, most the time location problems are over-exaggerated due to bad experiences being the most vocal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom