SPAM random annoying things

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fat fucking bitches.

Got on train tonight, sat in the aisle seat (2 seater). Started reading Kindle and the train slowly filled up. Then a coat covers my face as this woman throws her paper across me to the seat next to me before anyone else can get there. Here we go... (Now I know I have a pot belly and a massive nose but they only protrude forward)

Then this fat fucking bitch (owner of paper and coat) shoehorns herself into the seat pushing me out of mine.

Me: "Excuse do you mind not doing that?"
Her: "Do you really need to take up one and a half seats?"
Me (In a loud and fucked off voice): "Actually I am halfway out of my seat and I would suggest you take a look at yourself first as you are clearly bigger than me and need to lose some weight"
Her: Nothing.

Most of the people in the carriage turned and looked at me and had a chuckle. I am sorry but she brought it upon herself.

Fucking fat fucking bitch. I was gonna say to her as I got off the train to "Get yourself weighed, measured up and lay off the pies as you have clearly eaten enough". I behaved.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You failed.

A bit of truth is probably what she needed :)
Well I did tell her she needed to lose the weight. Thing is the bitch gets off at Ash Vale (she was glaring at me whilst I waited for the doors to open) so I am sure I will get another opportunity.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You can say everything with one look, no need to embarrass anyone, glare, look her up and down and sniff :)

Don't do it in the wrong order or you may find yourself legally married to her :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ungrateful cuntox. what a nerve... after a woman practically throws herself at you :p

;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Deebs it was a bit rude to throw the lose weight in there, but that being said it was also deserved. Let's say understandably rude :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Deebs it was a bit rude to throw the lose weight in there, but that being said it was also deserved. Let's say understandably rude :D
Did you not read? She started it by implying I was fat by taking up 1.5 seats when in reality I am quite a skinny cunt.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Did you not read? She started it by implying I was fat by taking up 1.5 seats when in reality I am quite a skinny cunt.

Yeah i read it, just meant that the comment "you need to lose weight" was understandably rude, considering her faulty judgement ;)

Not judging you :D

rynnor

Rockhound
Realistically lots of seats are not really wide enough - even skinny buggers in winter coats overlap a seat width - its just poor design.

On the local rolling stock theres one pair of seats closest to the doors where theres a bulge reducing the width of the window seat so that only a small child could actually sit on it without overlap.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Poor design, or would you rather have half a seat then wait extra time / stand the whole trip because they couldn't fit supercumfyarsewarmers for all?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Poor design, or would you rather have half a seat then wait extra time / stand the whole trip because they couldn't fit supercumfyarsewarmers for all?

Since anyone getting on after stop number one or two ends up standing anyway; seats for humans for the rare occasion when you get a seat would actually be preferable thanks

rynnor

Rockhound
Since anyone getting on after stop number one or two ends up standing anyway; seats for humans for the rare occasion when you get a seat would actually be preferable thanks

Exactly - some of the current seating is pointless - the 3seat + 2seat rolling stock is really awful - theres enough room on the 3 seats for about 2.3 people so when it fills out the last poor sod is basically balancing on the edge.

Next theres nowhere currently for large luggage so people either block off 2 seats with a suitcase or dump it in the entranceway and part block that - clearly train manufacturers are unaware of suitcases as yet :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Whenever I am forced into using public transport the trains are usually empty, though the times I have had to use them in London it has been a nightmarish experience, I pity those that have to put up with it. I used to travel across London twice a week 10-15 years ago and the trains looked like they were out of a WW2 film.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Went to a venue with mixed gender toilets last night, what the fuck, women are strange creatures. I hope i never have to see that again.
Fabric is like that. All stalls tho so it doesnt really matter.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My brother going to Afghanistan for the third time tomorrow :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Does if you are dropping the kids off at the pool.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Fabric is like that. All stalls tho so it doesnt really matter.

There's nothing like going to those toilets fucked out your face for the first time and being confused at seeing women everywhere and wondering why the taps aren't working. Messy.

Chilly

Balls of steel
There's nothing like going to those toilets fucked out your face for the first time and being confused at seeing women everywhere and wondering why the taps aren't working. Messy.
Yeah, took me a while to figure it out. Ended up doing a massive tour of the club trying to find the gents, then gave up and decided it was fine.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hope he gets on ok
He can't wait to go. It is weird this time around, because I have this false sense of security that he'll be fine. The two other times and the first time he went to Kosovo I was beside myself for a month up to the date of him leaving. But this time it is seems like a pad on the back and "I will see you in six months, be safe!" and everything will be just fine.. Sorta worries me

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People who don't keep their skype on at work, just for situations when i'm puking my guts out at home and need something done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom