SPAM random annoying things

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Application form - fill it out, nearly finish, press 'back' shortcut on my mouse, causes it to crash, FUCK OFF!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Having a great idea in my mind but not being able to code the fucker in PHP (it is a website)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You never see flashers anymore

Sad times when you have to hang the raincoat up :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
my work phone lighting up, but not ringing. then it goes dark again. I look at it: no texts or mails. odd.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sounds like the start of a horror film, best check under the bed.

TdC

next you'll want me to go in the garage by myself! pfff! :eek:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People not bothering to turn up to work despite the roads being totally clear.

I had to dig my car out this morning ffs!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'd love to work in britain, two flakes and i can stay inside while here i have to trot through a blizzard that can freeze squirrels in seconds.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well we had about 8-10 inches over the weekend and they hadn't cleared any of the roads in the village. After a couple of miles I hit main roads which were totally devoid of anything resembling snow.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
virtually no snow on the main road through our village yet all the bus companies have cancelled routes through. most of the schools in the area are closed, because the teachers couldnt get in and clear the snow off the paths so its dangerous for the kids (wtf!!!).

so im "working" from home today...

soze

I am a FH squatter
I hate driving so refuse to drive in the slush so it's the train for me. But I know some of the people who live a 20 minute walk from work will call to say they can't make it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
My Secondary School had an ancient boiler that broke every time it got to 0, but they got a new one when i was in Year 8, ffs.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
This morning:
  • Forgot to update my podcasts so no Radio 4 News Quiz to listen to on the tube.
  • 1cm of snow caused all trains to terminate one stop before my destination meaning I had to walk an extra 5 minutes in the cold.
  • Starbucks had only one working machine causing a 10 minute tail back of w/bankers and chatty PA's.
#firstworldproblems

soze

I am a FH squatter
Trains that are 2 minutes late for 2 minutes when they are then 2 minutes late. So far this train is 19 minutes late. Unless the driver stopped for a shit it was never 2 minutes late. Lying cunts

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
GF throwing out the nail clippers because they apparently got "rusty".. She doesn't use it as she is a nail biter. I don't. And my nails grow like bamboo during winter!

Had to clip my nails with my swiss army knife's scissors!

TdC

I'm blessed with YAMF, or yet another man flu. I'm coughing out my left lung, feel fucked. my head's full of snot and my eyes are dry as the sahara. Also I'm running a temperature. I'm so fucked that I actually FORGOT TO CLOSE MY HOUSE FRONT DOOR this morning (as I discovered to my immense shock when I got home at half past seven) when I RODE THROUGH THE SNOW TO WORK because something other than me is fucked too which apparently is vastly more important than something trivial like my health. I SPENT ALL DAY WITH A SPANIARD trying to get things unfucked, while idiots and retards were YAMMERING AND BLEATING AT ME EVERY FIVE MINUTES second guessing all my decisions, decrying my attempts to help them out and basically saying that I wasn't allowed to tell them to fuck off because I was busy because they were busy too and deserved my attention. Then after devising a cunning plan and unfucking everything, probably to the great disappointment of the fucking doubters and naysayers, I got to WALK HOME as there was too much snow to bike. Happy days :(

rynnor

Rockhound
I'm blessed with YAMF, or yet another man flu. I'm coughing out my left lung, feel fucked. my head's full of snot and my eyes are dry as the sahara. Also I'm running a temperature. I'm so fucked that I actually FORGOT TO CLOSE MY HOUSE FRONT DOOR this morning (as I discovered to my immense shock when I got home at half past seven) when I RODE THROUGH THE SNOW TO WORK because something other than me is fucked too which apparently is vastly more important than something trivial like my health. I SPENT ALL DAY WITH A SPANIARD trying to get things unfucked, while idiots and retards were YAMMERING AND BLEATING AT ME EVERY FIVE MINUTES second guessing all my decisions, decrying my attempts to help them out and basically saying that I wasn't allowed to tell them to fuck off because I was busy because they were busy too and deserved my attention. Then after devising a cunning plan and unfucking everything, probably to the great disappointment of the fucking doubters and naysayers, I got to WALK HOME as there was too much snow to bike. Happy days :(

It's probably Pneumonia.

Just dont get it in the other lung...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom