SPAM random annoying things

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Making coffee.. Then spilling said coffee all over my exam notes

Damn you Nespresso machine!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
It's just Scouse creating an argument out of nothing again!

There is no such concept as "nothing". Even if you suck out every known particle from a space to leave a vacuum, quantum physics tells us matter is being created and destroyed trillions of times a second. If you watch Jim Al-Khalili's programme on "Nothing" he proves this in a lab using a laser in a vacuum.

So...so...this means Scouse is the Higgs Boson. I think...

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Insurance?

Nope. It's not so bad really, it was an old lens to begin with and it's still usable-ish. I'll just have to manage without the 70mm end and put up with the focus feeling rough for a bit.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Lamp said:
There is no such concept as "nothing". Even if you suck out every known particle from a space to leave a vacuum, quantum physics tells us matter is being created and destroyed trillions of times a second. If you watch Jim Al-Khalili's programme on "Nothing" he proves this in a lab using a laser in a vacuum.

So...so...this means Scouse is the Higgs Boson. I think...

Nothing of any significance then! :p

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
People who have been off work for 2 years then when they get into work they whine about people not working.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
carefully explaining to friends that you've banned carbs from your life for a while. reminding them of that when they invite you for a meal. going there and finding they put rice and nuts in the meal..."only just a little"...thanks bro, I like you, but not right now :-/

TdC

people who have a facebook, or anything really with both their names on it, eg "Jack and Jane Person" 's facebook page. actually anything that says His&Her name on it. This goes ESPECIALLY when they have matching shit, like matching jackets, or bikes, or hats. AAAHHHRRGGG *&^%^%*^^(*@%(*@%

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
TdC said:
people who have a facebook, or anything really with both their names on it, eg "Jack and Jane Person" 's facebook page. actually anything that says His&Her name on it. This goes ESPECIALLY when they have matching shit, like matching jackets, or bikes, or hats. AAAHHHRRGGG *&^%^%*^^(*@%(*@%

You know Facebook is creating "couples" pages automatically now? Most people don't even realise they have them.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
carefully explaining to friends that you've banned carbs from your life for a while. reminding them of that when they invite you for a meal. going there and finding they put rice and nuts in the meal..."only just a little"...thanks bro, I like you, but not right now :-/

People who expect to be catered to for arbitrary diets ;)

TdC

I didn't expect anything: I explained the situation and they agreed. Then they un-agreed without letting me know and I only caught on halfway through the meal. Tbh I've been a fat bastard for over 12 years now and am finally doing something about it...friends screwing that up however wellmeaningly is really the last thing I need atm. Also, the fellow who cooked is almost paranoid anti-cheese (not because he's lactose intolerant or anything, he just *really* hates cheese)...if I cooked something for him with cheese in, and let him know after the meal was done he'd go out of his mind, I kid you not. So, with respect, I would like that kind of treatment too. I know a little bit of carb based yummy will not hurt me but that is not the point: I choose to not eat it right now and he gave it to me anyway without me knowing about it.

georgie

FH is my second home

<puts away the matching georgie and TdC lingerie>

:oops:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You know Facebook is creating "couples" pages automatically now? Most people don't even realise they have them.

... Just clicked on the 'In A Relationship' part of my profile.. *Sledgehammer to Facebook*

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
TdC said:
angry rant about friends giving me secret carbs

I think you are well within your rights on this occasion to be angry with them..... If you had an allergy they wouldn't have done it..... Or been vegetarian, so why when you make a different life choice..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think you are well within your rights on this occasion to be angry with them..... If you had an allergy they wouldn't have done it..... Or been vegetarian, so why when you make a different life choice..

Allergy, yes, vegetarians don't fall in the "must cater" category ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I did, but then both randomly and annoyingly Jupitus nuked my thread. Revolution (and fun) immediately halted by authoritarianism.

First they came for the random spam,
and I didn't speak out because I too liked random spam.
Then they came for the random annoyances,
and I didn't speak out for i was british and i had some.
Then they came for the boobies and booties,
and I didn't speak out because my other brain was thinking.
Then they came for the rest,
and there was noone left to be butthurt with me.

(y)

TdC

tbh after I protested the exact words were "oh, you'll be fine". of course I'll be fine, that's not the frigging point :( aaaanyway I've made up my mind to be cool about everything.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've made up my mind to be cool about everything.

Much like birds of prey...
birds_of_prey.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom