SPAM random annoying things

soze

I am a FH squatter
Holy crap i've had that too.

Bunged up nose and gungy throat for ages.......you been slipping me the tongue?
No I would never do that. I just broke into your house and licked all your cutlery!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Me too, first day back for 2 weeks, done fuck all

Nate

FH is my second home
direct govs new jobsearch website requiring cv's to be uploaded and then changing around the word wrap & width of page/tables to make it look ridiculous.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Typing on touchscreen phones.

A physical keyboard makes your phone look shit. The current batch of smartphones all have really disappointing keyboard apps. The keys are too small and the keypad takes up too much space on the screen to see what you're actually typing & where. The only device I can type decently on is an ipad, and its too big to use as a phone. And its Apple.

Give me a really fucking accurate voice recognition bundle and I could say goodbye to keyboards.

MEH

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Give me a really fucking accurate voice recognition bundle and I could say goodbye to keyboards.

I couldn't even then.

I think better in silence. If I really need to write something important I need to type it, with pauses and thinking time...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Imagine people standing in the streets at 4am drunk voice texting their ex..

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My PC died. Can't power up. Must be the PSU

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
being without cheese. how can I be without cheese? WTF IS HAPPENING MAN :eek:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Today 3 fuck tards while heading towards me turned their full beams off way to late and after blinding me and then turned them back on about 15 years ahead of me blinding me again. Why can't they wait to get beside me.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I have three cheeses in at the moment Teeds, I honestly don't know how you manage to live a life. You seem to fail at so many basics. :(

CorNokZ

I have two kinds of cheese and I don't even really eat it.. Had the best calzone tonight though. Regular filling with ham, tomato sauce and of course cheese, topped with rocket salad, parma ham and shredded parmesan. Saved a small bit for tomorrow's lunch as the calzone was meant for two. Also had a big bruchetta with mozzarel, tomatos, rocket salad and pesto

You know what? Fuck tomorrow's lunch!

*waddles out to the fridge in his Hush Puppies an PJ pants for the last bit of calzone*

TdC

I have cheese and biscuits
I just had Wensleydale on some biscuits.
I have three cheeses in at the moment Teeds, I honestly don't know how you manage to live a life. You seem to fail at so many basics. :(
I have two kinds of cheese and I don't even really eat it.. Had the best calzone tonight though. Regular filling with ham, tomato sauce and of course cheese, topped with rocket salad, parma ham and shredded parmesan. Saved a small bit for tomorrow's lunch as the calzone was meant for two. Also had a big bruchetta with mozzarel, tomatos, rocket salad and pesto

You know what? Fuck tomorrow's lunch!

*waddles out to the fridge in his Hush Puppies an PJ pants for the last bit of calzone*

I hate you all :(

TdC

I do have TWO half-inch thick rashers of bacon though. I denied them myself as I am trying to slim down a little extra. I thought I'd just have a little crumb of my super-aged cheese which is frigging delish I should add but there is none and I have no idea why I didn't get more. Damn I could weep :eek:

CorNokZ

Oh, and I also have bacon and loads of beers.. My sister in law used our apartment on new year's eve for dinner with four of her friends. They all brought beers, but didn't drink any! I'll have a cold one with my calzone before I take a huge dump and go to bed. Glorious!

Poag

m00?
Today 3 fuck tards while heading towards me turned their full beams off way to late and after blinding me and then turned them back on about 15 years ahead of me blinding me again. Why can't they wait to get beside me.

Also people with flipping Xenon lights, they are effectively main beams all the goddam time. Had to pull over and let someone pass recently as i couldn't see anything with all the reflected light in my wing mirrors.
Also sore eyes afterwards :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
being without cheese. how can I be without cheese? WTF IS HAPPENING MAN :eek:

That's impossible. Even if it's a choice of taking a shortskirt easy to motorboat surefire tootie to the cinema, or a pack of cheese, cheese wins.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
That's my local hospital, it's closure is going to cause some serious problems.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
These closure proposals are utter madness.

So's an economic system that allows multi-billionaire individuals rather than limiting their wealth to, say, 100 million pounds each. Perhaps if those grossly excess profits went into bettering society rather than paying for mega-yachts there'd be plenty of cash for your hospital to remain open, eh?

Suck it up dys, it's the system you love after all...

In more important annoyance - FUCKING STEAM OFFLINE MODE is really pissing me off. It's so damn flaky. I can't consistently set the client to offline on my laptop - and that's on top of having to do that from an already-online state. :eek:

megadave

I am a FH squatter
So's an economic system that allows multi-billionaire individuals rather than limiting their wealth to, say, 100 million pounds each. Perhaps if those grossly excess profits went into bettering society rather than paying for mega-yachts there'd be plenty of cash for your hospital to remain open, eh?

Suck it up dys, it's the system you love after all...
Who actually has said they love the system? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom