SPAM random annoying things

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Ah, take him off ignore so you can see his response when you call him a wanker then ;)

Don't worry about it. It was probably my own fault anyway. I should have been more sensitive to the fact that he was having his period at the time.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
we clearly need a sand-in-the-va-jay-jay rating for posts. DDDEEEEEEEBBBBBBSSSSSS!!!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
we clearly need a sand-in-the-va-jay-jay rating for posts. DDDEEEEEEEBBBBBBSSSSSS!!!!!

Then we need a "This post is better then a vajazzled vajayjay" rating too. One vajayjay with sand, the other with a gem.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Everything has gone wrong today. I'm sick, full blown manflu. Went out to buy supplies, got a puncture. One of the shops i went to didnt accept my card. Got home, made hot water for lemsip, spilt boiling water all over my hand and in the cutlery draw. Got into bed avec hot water, opened lemsip sachet, all the powder fell on to the bed. I'm going back to sleep.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Everything has gone wrong today. I'm sick, full blown manflu. Went out to buy supplies, got a puncture. One of the shops i went to didnt accept my card. Got home, made hot water for lemsip, spilt boiling water all over my hand and in the cutlery draw. Got into bed avec hot water, opened lemsip sachet, all the powder fell on to the bed. I'm going back to sleep.
I love it when people say they're going to get 'supplies' it's like a zombie apocalypse is coming or something.

TdC

yup, man flu all right. better hit the hay and not come out for a while dude. gws!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
never been shopping in christianshavn?
Drink loads of hot water with freshly squeezed ginger and juice of half a lemon with a little bit of sugar to take the worst of it. By doing so I was up and running after 2 days in bed last week with srs man flu

TdC

indeed...or ginger and lime juice tea. just chop up some ginger root and infuse with boiling water. squeeze a lime in to it, and perhaps a scoosh of whiskey or rum. then sleep.

TdC

having work project fuckups being secretly pointed at me by the dickwad PL. hey buddy, I'm following the architecture model...what are you following? head up his arse jerkwad :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you're well enough to get out of bed, you don't have a real manflu and are able to go to work!

You have a girlie flu.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Worked a 12 hour shift yesterday. It's my day off today anyway. So fuck off.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Dunno about that, but there is definitely a requirement for a 'Oh just CTFOADOA' rating for use on posts created by 'The 3 fuckwits'.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Brilliant. :)

(and I find myself nodding ashamedly at more than a few of them)

sayward

Resident Freddy
Yup! It's off the van it's on the van. Well it's not at the bloody store. The driver has it maybe it'll be delivered in the next couple of days. Bang! As I shoot myself!
Delivery still hasn't arrived. It's only small so i presume someone has pocketed it.

soze

I am a FH squatter
My local City Link are suffering with big delays currently. I got a knock on the door today and the Driver told me he had been asked to put a card through the door because the distribution center could not fit my parcel in his van but they did not want me complaining to Amazon that my Parcel did not show up. That driver has become my new favorite. Given the time of year I will not complain but I am less than happy.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
People who have no delivery problems and use that as a brickbat to bash everyone who has problems over the head with.

E.g.: I ordered a Nexus 7 for the missus yesterday at about 3pm. I turned up this morning at 9am.

Good old Google - they may be Nazi's but they're orderly ;)

sayward

Resident Freddy
I went into shop on the off chance and my parcel had arrived! They don't know when and they couldn't use the barcode to trigger an automated text to me because it came up unpaid for! It's still saying 'at the depot' on the tracking. The young man was seriously considering not giving it to me until he saw my face and realised it would be the last thing he ever did!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I ordered a motherboard from Amazon (.fr) last Monday (as in, the 10th). It was dispatched that same evening, the tracking said it was in transit so I'm sitting here patiently awaiting its arrival. It gets to Thursday this week and I'm thinking "this is taking the piss a bit" so I ring them up and they say "oh no, we don't actually have that one in stock anymore, you'll have to pick another one". But you dispatched it... Anyway, they've given me next day delivery for nowt on the replacement.

I would normally go to OcUK for all computery stuff but I thought I'd try Amazon this time. I think I'll go back to OcUK in the future tbh; it's more expensive but they dispatch it all as one parcel and it's easily trackable. Amazon insist on sending everything individually, even though it all came from Amazon itself rather than a third party, I ticked "send in as few parcels as possible" and everything was in stock when ordered.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Cyclists at night with no high visibility or lights. Just some useless reflectors on the pedals. Practically impossible to see in poorly lit areas. Especially in the rain.

Have you ever driven down Horse Guards Road, SW1, at night? Three Victorian gas lamps powered by weasels running round a wheel.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I ordered a motherboard from Amazon (.fr) last Monday (as in, the 10th). It was dispatched that same evening, the tracking said it was in transit so I'm sitting here patiently awaiting its arrival. It gets to Thursday this week and I'm thinking "this is taking the piss a bit" so I ring them up and they say "oh no, we don't actually have that one in stock anymore, you'll have to pick another one". But you dispatched it... Anyway, they've given me next day delivery for nowt on the replacement.

I would normally go to OcUK for all computery stuff but I thought I'd try Amazon this time. I think I'll go back to OcUK in the future tbh; it's more expensive but they dispatch it all as one parcel and it's easily trackable. Amazon insist on sending everything individually, even though it all came from Amazon itself rather than a third party, I ticked "send in as few parcels as possible" and everything was in stock when ordered.

Now you have me worried, waiting on 2 items to come from Amazon expected to come tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom