SPAM random annoying things

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
fuck, wrong thread, meant to be in random spam. Cant delete it now, can a mod please move it, sorry

I'd love to but there doesn't seem to be a move to another thread option in the mod tools in this totally gay Xenforo shit. DEEEEEEEEEBS!!!!! :eek:

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Wedding and baby bores.

You're having a harpist at your wedding? How very fucking interesting, thanks for sharing that on Facebook where not a single fuck was given.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Ordered something small, Collect+ for delivery today and it wasn't there. Just tracked it and it says good old Yodel tried to deliver it at 9pm and left a card. What's the good of that it's a bloody Nisa store. So much for ease.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not being able to sleep due to being wired on anti flu medication.

TdC

Having to choose between pooping at work and pooping at school :-/

TdC

While pooping at work...hearing another guy come in, do a double wipe-double flush, and then leave without washing his hands :(

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Wedding and baby bores.

You're having a harpist at your wedding? How very fucking interesting, thanks for sharing that on Facebook where not a single fuck was given.

Complaining about "friends" on Facebook you obviously don't want to be "friends" with, when it takes about two seconds to "defriend" them.

Or alternatively,

Giving a rat's ass what people say on Facebook when your timeline is full of advertising shit anyway.

old.user4556

Gaff, you're wasting your time quoting my posts, you're on my ignore list (thank fuck), and before you pointlessly retort with something else, I only saw on Forumrunner as that does not factor in ignored members.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Gaff, you're wasting your time quoting my posts, you're on my ignore list (thank fuck), and before you pointlessly retort with something else, I only saw on Forumrunner as that does not factor in ignored members.

best post ever
whinging about people on facebook that you can DEFRIEND, but choose not to , followed by telling people you have discovered how to IGNORE them makes my head explode :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Wow. Gaff's on your ignore list? Really??

old.user4556

Ah, typical Gaff being Captain Obvious.

Facebook doesn't work that way, does it? There is a gulf between how people act online and how they act in person. People can act like a cunt on the internet, but be good people down the pub. Defriending people actually does have a direct consequence in you are genuinely friends with that person. My mate's missus (who I've known for 16 years and before they met) gives a running commentary of baby photos every day mixed in with status updates perpetually moaning about life in general (she's not like this in real life). I can't defriend her, not unless I want to be exiled and frowned upon by my social circle, not to mention never hearing the end of it, so I've got her blocked instead (along with the wedding bores as mentioned above).

Now, annoying people don't just suddenly happen who you suddenly block; it builds up over time, they get more progressively annoying and then you hit the wall and simply block them. My post is regarding that annoying phase that leads up to the blocking.

Now, off you fuck.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well, I could always unignore and read all his posts telling people THEY ARE WRONG, but I really can't be bothered.

What did he tell you that you're wrong about that's peed you off so much?

I don't even have Toht on ignore! :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I tried to put myself on my ignore list. Ended up warping spacetime around my Pigs in Blankets. Not good.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I remembered it happening but couldn't remember why. Golf. That's it. It had to have been something serious like that.

TdC

beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that tbh

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
I tried to put myself on my ignore list. Ended up warping spacetime around my Pigs in Blankets. Not good.
Are you mad about pigs in blankets? Every year around Christmas time Lamp is always going on about them!

sayward

Resident Freddy
Yodel are fucking shit like.
Yup! It's off the van it's on the van. Well it's not at the bloody store. The driver has it maybe it'll be delivered in the next couple of days. Bang! As I shoot myself!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Are you mad about pigs in blankets? Every year around Christmas time Lamp is always going on about them!

I'm convinced they're going to play a part in a major discovery at the Large Hadron Collider one day. For all we know, the singularity inside a black hole might be wrapped in streaky bacon.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I'm convinced they're going to play a part in a major discovery at the Large Hadron Collider one day. For all we know, the singularity inside a black hole might be wrapped in streaky bacon.

In situations like this I like to quote Totalitarian principle:
"Everything not forbidden is compulsory."

There is no streaky bacon exclusion principle, therefore a black hole somewhere will indeed be wrapped in streaky bacon.

old.user4556

Scouse said:
You should take DaGaffer off ignore so he can tell you golf is boring again.

He's right, you know ;)

There was more to it. Anyway, enough if this dullard discussion.

old.user4556

Why? Why are you so interested in this?

Edit: actually, fuck it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom