Oh god...its only

8 days
200 hours
12006minutes
720377seconds

Till the end of the world!!!!1112

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
That my PC won't fucking boot and I am sick, so I finally have time to play all my fucking games, but now I have to fix this pos instead! Bet I have to make a complete reinstall of windows as the usual repair disc stuff doesn't work!

Grr!!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Being sat on a stopped train outside of Surbiton due to some fucker driving their car into a bridge! (guard just announced the reason)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
How is that judgemental?

Complaining about kid getting snow on his clothes when he's let to play in snow(derp), blaming the kid for broken gloves not to mention the attitude in the voice. Had to be there really. More of the mental then the judge ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That's not being judgmental, that's being a dick.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
True, guess it's more of that, not really bothered with exact term when the situation is spelled out :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
12:12 12/12/12

Does the post fail if its posted at 11 minutes past 12? :p

k9e7vq.jpg

sayward

Resident Freddy
Cars. Froze at VW today only to be told I need a new door lock! A mere £290!:(

Oh well Isuppose I did get a free cup of hot chocolate.

Poag

m00?
Gritters are neglecting my village. Sheet ice from the main roads to the village but no gritting in a week.

2 crashes on the road last night. Both times a car crashed into a lorry when it couldn't A- stop B- get out of the way.

Was the same lorry.

Wonder if the lorry driver go the fucking hint....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Nah they are critters. Gritters lay grit or salt on the roads to cope with the ice.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've lost another sock!!!

A pair went into the wash
Only one sock emerged!

Where the feck is it? Where do they go? The bike & car's still here, so it didn't drive off.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've lost another sock!!!

A pair went into the wash
Only one sock emerged!

One day i found one of those toe-sock-things in the wash and there's no one in the household who would use/would've obtained one.

I speculate that all washing machines are connected to eachother via a highspeed spinning time/space portal and sometimes things mix.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Waking up to no internet or phone line at home and being told "I can't see any reported faults it must be CPE". Firstly I am reporting the fault secondly I have checked the phone and tried a different phone like I said. And no I have not tried a different Router and you being Sky do not allow me to use different equipment. I have a spare router but the script monkey could not give me a username and password! The fact that I had already tried some of the troubleshooting seemed to blow this twits mind and she ended up promising a call back which I think is as likely as Angelina Jolie stoping by at mine to give me a quick BJ.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Too old for this hangover at work malarkey. Fairly sure I am still drunk, thankfully my wife drove me in today.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Having to re-seat your graphics card and memory because you start getting graphical errors for no bloody reason.

Flu.

soze

I am a FH squatter
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4700659/taxpayer-pays-500k-to-keep-qatada-in-uk.html

If the figures are true that makes me sick. The fucker hates me and would happily see me die for having different beliefs, but hey lets spend a fortune making sure his human rights never get breached! We should either ship this fucker home or deliver him to the Court of Human rights. They say we can't send him home then they can find someone willing to look after the fucker.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Cunts who indicate only at the last moment just as they turn. These people need taking off the road.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, they come in 3s.

Cat 1, bite gone septic. £90 bill
Cat 2, Urinary infection and blockage £600 bill
Cat 1, hit by a car (seems to be ok) £250 bill so far (24hr vet)

Thank fuck for insurance.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
fuck, wrong thread, meant to be in random spam. Cant delete it now, can a mod please move it, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom