SPAM random annoying things

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
uhh bad call there mate... It is like taking food/candy away from them when they have their period. What an earful I got the first(and only!!) time I did that! Holy shit!

They learn, sooner or later, they learn ;)

Poag

m00?
NOrthern line, whats that? the train is already rammed....two people get off? Well there's obviously room for 6 people then!

Also ticket machines that wont accept 7 of the 10 pound coins i have for a £5 ticket. Person behind me huffs and puffs, i cancel mine to go get change, he does...exactly the same thing as me and then is shocked when it doesn't take his pound coins....

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Poag said:
NOrthern line, whats that? the train is already rammed....two people get off? Well there's obviously room for 6 people then!

Also ticket machines that wont accept 7 of the 10 pound coins i have for a £5 ticket. Person behind me huffs and puffs, i cancel mine to go get change, he does...exactly the same thing as me and then is shocked when it doesn't take his pound coins....

You do know they don't accept the chocolate coins, right?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Good: waking up and disovering a warm, slightly squidgy minstrel at the bottom of the bed. Perfectly edible. In my opinion.
Not so good: being told: "don't eat that ! Its disgusting! How can you eat that?"
Inspired: *Goes into slow motion Peter Griffin mode* : holds minstrel and slowly moves it towards open mouth
Bad: The Mrs grabs said sweet during aforementioned Family Guy dramatics and chucks it out the window

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
how can you have a window open? are you mad? :eek:

I know, I know...hindsight is a wonderful thing...I should have just eaten it on sight. Like an animal.

Next time. Next time.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I know, I know...hindsight is a wonderful thing...I should have just eaten it on sight. Like an animal.

Next time. Next time.

that's right. and when Mrs Lamp turned on the light, you could be seen...crouched at the foot of the bed with your...YOUR...minstrel clenched half eaten in your fist...and you could have growled. GROWLED! GROWLED LIKE A BEAST!!! :eek:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
On teamspeak, talking to a guy, write a comment on facebook on someones picture, randomly read out what I wrote, scares the guy so he leaves.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Early trains from Sutton into Victoria, just because you live in Clapham doesn't mean you need to bombard the train! Sheesh.. [General rant about commuting]

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's 100 until 12/12/12 which is clearly what I meant :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Judgemental parents. Saw a mother with her kid on my way to the store, the kid playing in a pile of snow. Came back not 15 minutes later and the mother was huffing and puffing saying "Why do you have snow ALL over you and why do you always break your gloves!(add assorted irrationalities and judgements)". Moment later i could hear the sweet sounds of....err...i could hear the kid crying in the background.

HAlf a mind to slap her, but then i realised that the annoyance of the mother was a fair enough punishment for being what she is.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Seeing as you hate children it's probably better to just ignore it and not try to have an opinion.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Judgemental parents. Saw a mother with her kid on my way to the store, the kid playing in a pile of snow. Came back not 15 minutes later and the mother was huffing and puffing saying "Why do you have snow ALL over you and why do you always break your gloves!(add assorted irrationalities and judgements)". Moment later i could hear the sweet sounds of....err...i could hear the kid crying in the background.

HAlf a mind to slap her, but then i realised that the annoyance of the mother was a fair enough punishment for being what she is.

How is that judgemental?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom