SPAM random annoying things

JingleBells

FH is my second home
People on twitter who fail to understand the difference in using the @ instead of the # in a tweet. I don't give a shit that you heard an icecream van playing Jingle Bells or that you're getting in the christmas spirit

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking cunts, decided to log onto twitter tonight, "Who to follow" recommends that gay cunt from Essex, Rylan Ross "My ringpiece is always open" Clark. What the fuck. Fuckoff Twitter you cunt.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Watching a program about the NHS.

Nothing strips away your dignity like a bumless hospital gown and a porcelain bowl of your own piss steaming away on the bed. The bloke on your right is shouting obscenities, and you're trying to eat your food while the bloke on the left is making loud squirty poo sounds behind the curtains. Nice

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Watching a program about the NHS.

Nothing strips away your dignity like a bumless hospital gown and a porcelain bowl of your own piss steaming away on the bed. The bloke on your right is shouting obscenities, and you're trying to eat your food while the bloke on the left is making loud squirty poo sounds behind the curtains. Nice
Did you just describe yourself? If so, I will get hard :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Useless cunt couriers.

Ordered something on Thursday night at 5pm that I REALLY needed for today, significantly past the "order before 1pm for next day!" cut off. I thought "hmmmm, I'll just pay the extra £5 for Saturday delivery".

Got a text from DPD on Thursday night "we will deliver your parcel on 08/12/2012 between 1:30pm and 2:30pm" - I thought "great, all going to plan".

Stupid pricks tried to deliver on FRIDAY MORNING and returned it to the depot, sending me a text to rearrange delivery due to "no flat access". I've been assured from the company that I ordered the goods from that it will be with me today, but I've not seen any tracking updates online, and I've not had any text update confirming it's on it's way today.

Face-fucking-palm.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
DPD are shit. I got a text to say something would be out for delivery on Tuesday, 3pm came around so I gave them a call and they said they hadn't even picked it up from the supplier yet.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Big G, sue them/demand refund. If you pay for saturday and it's not there saturday, shouldn't pay for it.

Unless ofcourse there's fine print saying "we cn't quarantee delivery, you still pay" which you agreed to.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
DPD once put through a card with no name or anything on.

Aparrently when contacting them the box had no name on it.

They just hadn't looked at the back of it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
TV shows that do the whole ugly duckling/hot peopel are stupid/etc thing, but fail miserably because there rarely are really ugly actors in major roles.

For example, woman complains about hot people getting free sh*t, and the actress is someone like...umm...yvonne strahovski.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
total meh imo. Gillian Jacbos is waaaaay hotter :p

TdC

Useless cunt couriers.

Ordered something on Thursday night at 5pm that I REALLY needed for today, significantly past the "order before 1pm for next day!" cut off. I thought "hmmmm, I'll just pay the extra £5 for Saturday delivery".

Got a text from DPD on Thursday night "we will deliver your parcel on 08/12/2012 between 1:30pm and 2:30pm" - I thought "great, all going to plan".

Stupid pricks tried to deliver on FRIDAY MORNING and returned it to the depot, sending me a text to rearrange delivery due to "no flat access". I've been assured from the company that I ordered the goods from that it will be with me today, but I've not seen any tracking updates online, and I've not had any text update confirming it's on it's way today.

Face-fucking-palm.

don't get me started. my hatred of couriers knows no bounds, to the point I've written to companies BEGGING them to stop using courier such and such. it takes a lot of shit to motivate me enough to do something like that...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
don't get me started. my hatred of couriers knows no bounds, to the point I've written to companies BEGGING them to stop using courier such and such. it takes a lot of shit to motivate me enough to do something like that...

On the flipside, mailorder hookers are infinately better these days because of you.

soze

I am a FH squatter
DPD have put a card though my door saying no one was on while I was sat in the living room. When I asked him why he put it through the door he said the office told him to because the parcel was not there and they did not want to give a refund. They have also put cards though the door at work where the warehouse is open 8am to 8 pm. They make it to the warehouse 99% of the time yet sometimes they pop a card through the front door. They are a shower of shit.

opticle

Part of the furniture
People that push ahead of you when getting off the tube, as if they and their business is so very important that they MUST go first, who then proceed to walk slowly.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
We had DPD deliver a parcel to our office the other day, but they went next door with it first without knocking on our door, then they came to us and put the card through the door saying it was next door, i went out to him and asked WTF, he said he didnt think anyone would be there so just went next door anyway.

Lazy cunt

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
DPD are as good or as bad as the local franchisee decides to be. We do analysis of all our carrier complaints and pareto applies; 80% of the complaints come from 20% of the franchise regions. In DPD's defence they actually use the data and franchisees have lost their account.

Best one we've had recently was an An Post delivery driver who tried to deliver an opened box without getting a signature, was spotted by the customer and so ran away, jumping over a neighbour's fence to do so.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Free bars and the hot redhead that's just started working in News. I feel ill and I may have made a fool of myself last night.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't worry because if someone likes you, they like you as a fool the same and if they don't then they're not worth it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Shameless (UK) Season 10, Episode 5. Can't find a working torrent of it anywhere. Annoying.

TdC

getting distracted and accidentally burning my sunday brekky egg :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
As I said in another thread - Blue Christmas LEDs. Apart from not being the least bit festive they also serve to distract drives who rather than paying attention to the road end up looking behind them for the Police Car / Ambulance that's trying to get past. I get the strong urge to brick windows with blue LEDs.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
[middle class problems] Selfish bitch Au Pairs who decide they're going to fuck off back to Spain on Friday "because they miss their boyfriend" when the missus has a database exam the following Tuesday. Particularly annoying as she was going back to Spain on the Wednesday anyway for Christmas and changed her ticket just because she is a completely thoughtless cow. My toddler hated her anyway. Bitch. [/middle class problems]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom