SPAM random annoying things

opticle

Part of the furniture
I agree, I get to work about 15 minutes early rather than risk traffic getting me there late. So when people walk in 10 minutes late for the 5th time that week it does my nut in. The they say traffic was bad this morning and i want to scream that just because you can get there in 10 minutes at 3am does not mean you can at 9am. Allow for traffic you twunts.

Especially when the TRAFFIC'S ALWAYS BAD.

Which means it's just TRAFFIC.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Players who have no idea of cost when whining about games.

100k petition for a GTA V port for PC may sound big, but it wouldn't cover the cost of a PC port by a long shot.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Web pages that have a static background(with more then one color) and scrolling elements over it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Women who don't know how to get on an escalator (or are scared, whatever). We've only had the fucking things for about 150 years.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Virgin fucking Media, paying for 60Mb, getting 2Mb. I can stream stuff better on my fucking phone atm!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
People driving at night with no lights. WTF? How are these ppl allowed to get behind a wheel?

In the past couple of days I've seen 2 of them. Both were females. If I mention both were Asian females I'd be called racist, so I won't mention it.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Got woken up by a customer texting me at 4.00am saying they had to break a window to get in their house, when i called her back at 8.30 this morning, she was shitty with me cos i'd woken her up

WTF!!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Left FB a week ago, not missed it once
Uninstalled it from my phone, fucking useless piece of shit. All it gets used for now is group photo hosting (which it's pretty good at - shame flickr missed that boat) and organising my STO fleet.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Leveson. Sick of hearing about it. Boring.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Losing the wheel trim off the front nearside and finding I only had three bolts holding the wheel on.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Street renovation...
They are redoing my entire street to make it look like the newer part of town.
So far they managed to cut my phone line 3 times in a week, power has been out 2 times and this afternoon they hit a waterpipe 50m higher up the road while digging so I had a small river instead of street for a while...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Losing the wheel trim off the front nearside and finding I only had three bolts holding the wheel on.

A few months back we had a tyre changed on my wifes car. Afterwards we had a bit of a tapping noise when turning corners. She got to work to find the locking nut and another had fallen out and another was basically a couple of twists away from coming out. The wheel had a single firm bolt holding it on. Suffice to say I went mental at the garage. Hopefully the doddering old cunt that did it got fired.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Opening as many videos and pages as you possibly can before the work net goes down for maintenance so you at no point need to work :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
People driving at night with no lights. WTF? How are these ppl allowed to get behind a wheel?

People who drive during the day with their lights on are just as dumb.

3pm yesterday. Clear skies and sunny as fuck - yet roads chock-full of mongs with their headlights on.

To be fair it does mark them as the sort of people with the visual awareness of a mole and the physical ability of a thalidomide victim - so you can give them a wide berth.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
In Finland lights are mandatory, day or night. I'm guessing other countries have that too.

Also some cars have auto-lights(if i remember correctly).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
In Finland lights are mandatory, day or night. I'm guessing other countries have that too.

Also some cars have auto-lights(if i remember correctly).

Volvo's have that. It's fucking retarded.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Someone drops a killer fart in the car and doesn't say a word. Even with the windows down the fart seems to stay inside the car.
You know its them. You can see them shaking trying to stifle their laughter.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Volvo's have that. It's fucking retarded.

well the car is built by a company from a country where certain areas have max 1-2 hours daylight per day (why does daylight per day seem a bit silly to say) so it makes sense!

when the weather is like today (visibility very low due to heavy snow) light can be a lifesaver :p

on the farting thing i do that all the time, i especially enjoy farting just before i get out of an elevator only to imagine the pain of the people still inside with 10 more floors to go while enjoying my night time brew

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

I'm not commenting on other countries, of course, but in Britain we can have light from 4:30am to 10:30pm and winter's never that bad.

It's easy to turn your lights on at the right time. If they're on at the wrong time of day it gives the impression that the world is a lot darker than it really is, which sucks.

In Britain it's invariably people who can't drive who turn their lights on way too early.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So the only reason for lights on during day being dumb is because you feel the world is darker if they are? :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So the only reason for lights on during day being dumb is because you feel the world is darker if they are? :D

No. Not the only reason.

Because of the way the human brain works they change your focus of attention - and it's not something you can help as it's an automatic response. On a bright sunny day when you can see clearly this is obviously not a good thing.

For this reason emergency vehicles use their lights during the day to make themselves stand out. If everyone uses their lights it substantially reduces the impact of this.

People say that if you're on a motorbike you should have your headlights on. This is also incorrect - road surfaces are uneven and if you bobble you get a "flashing" effect. Bikes get hit by cars coming out of roads where the drivers say "he flashed me out"...

...amongst other things, Toht. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah and that's a good thing. Changing your focus to a moving car is a -good- thing come summer, night, day, winter.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah and that's a good thing. Changing your focus to a moving car is a -good- thing come summer, night, day, winter.

Lots of reasons in there Toht. You've picked just one of them and you've come to the incorrect conclusion.

I guess where you live you'd haven't got the concept of roads that are as busy and congested as the UK, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom