Possible Changes for next season

O

old.Refugee

Mainly the maps and how they are dealt with through divisions.

What Im suggesting is that div3 clans would only play 2fort well rock2 etc, maps that come with tfc and patches, mainly because div3 clans are new or not good, so should concentrate on small amounts of maps, also maybe ff off for div3.

Then as you go up you can start to introduce custom maps until division one where FF is compulsary and custom maps used more often.

O

old.TGC Snow

sounds like a good idea... new clans generally don't get bored of playing the same old maps over and over again, so something like 2fort, rock2, well, xo2 would be good. Then in the prem, u want lots of variety, as most of us have been playing for ages.

V

vuz

pleasing everyone is very hard
ie) premiership:
some clans will want fucksake2, i know [slh] are fans of totalwank, and many like verybad-lands, but then the rest hate them and complain.....

O

old.TGC Snow

TGC have always liked totalbollox too, but normally only in a 6/7-a-side context. ffucksake2 is also an excellent map, which basically it seems ppl haven't bothered practicing, and then whine about stuff...

a map that i would like to see back in this league is epicenter, as it was absolutely fantabuloso last season

O

old.[DSHa]Ronaldo

Sounds a great idea Ref......if not very familiar :E

O

old.Refugee

The idea wasnt to please people.

Just set it up so lower divison clans could get used to the idea of the league and playing regular matches without the hassle of having to learn new maps in the process

V

vuz

if the idea isn't to please people ure missing the point :p

O

old.+SA+Eliminator

I Disagree

I don't agree with the changes suggest purely because I have been playing TFC for well over a year now and to me maps like Shutdown 2 and Monkey should be played in the lower divisions. I am with a Third dvision side but I do not want to be playing the default maps week in week out because as much as I like 2Fort, maps like Openfire provide a sterner test and arguably a better match for us. And what about new clans, because new clans pop up all the time that may have a leader who knows premier quality players and persuades them to join, they will not want to be stuck in the botom division with the default Valve maps this will not encourage people to join the BWTFCL.
In my opinion if a team plays 2Fort, Well and Rock2 etc for a whole season and gains promotion then faces a clan in the next league up who has played Monkey and Openfire last season, who is going to get a royal roasting? Think about it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom