TV New Season!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
To be fair (and I think the poster is a massive quim) it's not really a spoiler, at all. It's not like its even strictly story related.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes because I am enjoying Westworld and don't want it spoiled. Thanks.
You won't get any sympathy off Raven because you want to enjoy your telly m8.

Honestly, if it's for an aired episode you haven't seen of <insert whatever TV program>, then avoid threads about TV until you've seen 'em. It's the only way to be sure.

It's not a biggie. Even if you go on holiday for a couple of weeks then you've only got a few hours at most TV to catch up on before you can participate in a thread...

Spoilers are for stuff that hasn't aired. Stuff in books that'll fuck a TV series over...

sayward

Resident Freddy
I haven't started Westworld yet. I don't understand what anyone has said and I'll have forgotten it by the time I watch it.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I had two observations from The Missing (only dipped in and out of it, but looked pretty good).

1) The French Cop was the bad guy from Bad Boys.
2) The bad guy from V from Vendetta was in it too.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Season 2 can be watched completely independently of season 1. Baptiste (bad guy from Bad Boys - he also had a small part in Goldeneye I think) is in both and it's about "missing" people but that's the only link. Season 2 also has the Governor from The Walking Dead.

Both seasons are excellent.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not sure what to make of the Westworld ending, need to watch it again from start to finish I think.

Music is
Exit music (For a film) - Radiohead
Got it in seconds, lovely piece of music.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not new...but the Detectorists season 2 is on Netflix now.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Dirk Gentlys Holistic Detective Agency. It's on BBC America (also available from other outlets!)

Just watched Episode 1. It's not bad at all. Quite quirky as to be expected.
Made we want to watch more which is good!

Just finished the series; really really enjoyed it. Totally came out of left field for me.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Might try Dirk Gently. The UK adaptation was abominable so I assumed this would be the same.

Finished Expanse - nice call Gafflar. Really enjoyed it. Will now check out the books once I've finished reading Dune (again)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm finding the Trade Ministers story in The Man in the High Castle very confusing, pls explain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom