TV New Season!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Just watched EP1 if westworld... Creepy as fuck, but I think it's a keeper

leggy

Probably Scottish
Just watched EP1 if westworld... Creepy as fuck, but I think it's a keeper

Just watched Ep 3 and I like it alot. It's giving my severe existential dread though. Maybe I'm a robot too ... living in BoredasFuckWorld.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just watched Ep 3 and I like it alot. It's giving my severe existential dread though. Maybe I'm a robot too ... living in BoredasFuckWorld.

You are only an hour old, all your memories are implanted and you will reset shortly. In fact, you never made that post, it is all an illusion.

Last edited:

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Up to episode 5 of west world now.

It's like there STILL layering story lines upon story lines with little to no exposition or payback on the investment of time yet.

It's starting to get a little annoying tbh.

I just want to know wtf is going on a little bit please :(

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
It's like there STILL layering story lines upon story lines with little to no exposition or payback on the investment of time yet.

It's starting to get a little annoying tbh.

I just want to know wtf is going on a little bit please :(

Don't worry, it's only been 5 episodes. It's not like they are going to blow their load story-wise this early. It could always be worse, it could be LOST.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't worry, it's only been 5 episodes. It's not like they are going to blow their load story-wise this early. It could always be worse, it could be LOST.
Wish they'd do it all and wrap it up in 2 seasons. No more.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I hope it doesn't drag out too long too, I am really enjoying it at the moment though but I think the general story line and what it is building up to is pretty obvious by now.

Edit, I imagine it will also be pretty much as per the book and original film (which is excellent btw) for general story. The least said about the modern film the better though.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Watched first episode of Frequency tonight - based on the movie, not bad at all for family viewing

Lakih

Resident Freddy
New series called "This is us" started a few weeks ago, it is surprisingly captivating. It's a slow moving drama about four siblings and their families set over two generations. You get to follow the parents - Played by Mandy Moore & Milo Ventimiglia, when the siblings were young, and you get to follow the siblings now. If you like a well produced, well played drama - give it a go.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
New series called "This is us" started a few weeks ago, it is surprisingly captivating. It's a slow moving drama about four siblings and their families set over two generations. You get to follow the parents - Played by Mandy Moore & Milo Ventimiglia, when the siblings were young, and you get to follow the siblings now. If you like a well produced, well played drama - give it a go.
I loved that first episode, but you've just made a huge spoiler there.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I learned a new thing today, when you ask your wife what she is watching and she say's "'This is us', it's a new series, come watch it with me", it is not the same thing as "'This is us', it's the first episode, come watch it with me"...
First episode was really good. But I wouldn't say that I gave away a huge spoiler. If you don't know what's going on after the first episode you need to pay more attention.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Oryou havent seen it at all yet and might do on someones recommendation only to have the first episode screwed ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Watching "The Expanse" on Netfilx. It's not brilliant but if you are bored, its watchable.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I learned a new thing today, when you ask your wife what she is watching and she say's "'This is us', it's a new series, come watch it with me", it is not the same thing as "'This is us', it's the first episode, come watch it with me"...
First episode was really good. But I wouldn't say that I gave away a huge spoiler. If you don't know what's going on after the first episode you need to pay more attention.

But you don't find out they are the siblings until the end of the 1st episode :). They were quite clever with the not showing too much of the 70's decor and clothing until right at the end.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well it took long enough but Westworld is finally starting to get interesting... in episode 6.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well it took long enough but Westworld is finally starting to get interesting... in episode 6.

Yeah, I agree, was an epic start, but to me atleast, it's not worth the massive rating due to it being so god damn slow.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Great Southpark ep. I wonder if we'll ever see the version where the shit sandwich won?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
HTML:
<a href="http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/16020/stan-against-evil">Stan against Evil</a>
<p>
A new comedy show created by <a href="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0332344/">Dana Gould</a>
<p>
Starts off with a limp, but a good few chuckles are to be had.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Westword, going from strength to strength. Nice to see something actually set up a story rather than jump in balls deep.

What the fuck at that twist

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Westworld

That is all.

( That wasn't a snarky reply to ravens typo, just this weeks episode ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom